Feelings, huh

A/N: this chapter is going to be short haha, but please enjoy! Give me feedback! I want to make this story better!

When you walked in the classroom, surprisingly no one was looking at you.

Thank god.

You saw that your seat was taken. Asuma took your seat.

Hmph, go get him girl, I mouthed at her.
She blushed. You decided to go to your old seat, with obito.

You got to your seat, you feel like someone's starting at you. *cough* *cough* kakashi.

First person
I feel different when I'm around him now. Do I actually have feelings for him? Maybe I'm just crazy.

"Hey, I uh wanted to thank you again for the trouble I caused yesterday y'know." I scratched the back of my head while laughing nervously.

"Hehe well please stop thanking me, it's at least I could do for the new girl." My eye twitched. "I uh I mean, for a friend?" He said nervously.

"Friend. I like that." I smiled. He smiled too. Am I blushing? Oh my.

"So... what are your hopes and dreams Obito?"

He looked shocked. I guess no one ever asked him that. I want to be a Hokage someday! I want everyone to acknowledge me! And soon I hope I awaken my SHARIGAN!" He stood up and yelled confidently. I giggled a little

Kakashi's POV
Hmph, she can do better, a loser like him? Pathetic! Why do I even care? It's not like I like her or anything. What!? Why is she giggling?

First person.
This friendship is gonna be good y'know? I have this feeling that we'll become good friends for a long time!