Nora

Morning came

First Person
I ignored the two, something about them just seemed so different. Kakashi looked annoyed, and Yato, he's just acting so weird.

"Are you guys ready for the chunin exams?" I patted Sasgay's and Naruto's hair.

"What!?"

I guess I've said too much.
"Kakashi should've told you about this, he has more information. I'll be sure to watch you all and show me your strength!"

"Showing off strengths!?" Naruto's eyes glowed. Oh god I've said to much. Time to change the topic!

"Uhh, Say Sasgay do you have any love interest?"

He looked at me dead in the eye and said ",no," I face palmed,"I'm going to advenge my clan. I have to kill a certain someone, love doesn't interest me at all."

What a dark kid He is.

I bent down, "come on kid, I'm sure you love someone here, Sakura is a perfect choice! She cares so much for you," he blushed a little.
"she's so annoying-" I smacked his head. Good thing Sakura didn't her us.

"I know what you're going through Sasuke, I've lost a lot of people in life,"
"Yeah but-"
"My parents were killed in front of me, my best friend as well, so yeah saskue I know." I looked serious.
"Come on, we have to catch up."
I passed kakashi and Yato without saying a word.

"You know Sakura, Uchiha's are very attractive huh?" She nodded. Saskue blushed.

"Did you know one?"
"I-"

"Leaf ninjas! y/n," a raspy vaoice called.
"Kakashi, Yato," they ran in front of the kids.
"Hey come on, let us help!" Naruto ordered.

"Oh you poor poor leaf ninjas, you don't know what you've gotten into." The voice was becoming clear, no way it's...

"Yato's assistant, Nora." She laughed, the five were shocked.
"How could we be stupid."
"Hmhmhm, you're a smart one y/n, you interest me so much. That's why I want to get rid of you first, since you killed my father after all." She took off her mask and cloak.

"She wasn't the one who killed your father Nora, stop this and we'll work it out with words." Yato spoke. Nora giggled.

"I guess I'll take you down too. You aren't worth to be a a Lord or God to this village. You're pathetic." She disrespected Yato.

I looked at Yato and he nodded. We spun our swords around and threw them in the air. It turn into on huge one. Yato took it and ran to her along side with me. I was in front.

"Fire style: Dragon Flame Jutsu"

Of course the attack won't damage her as much, it was just a distraction from Yato's part.
Out came the flames, in came Yato with his huge ass sword.

She blocked it with her sword of her own, looks like it's her dad's sword.
"Finally some excitement," she smirked. Yato was distracting her with his moves, while it's time to do plan B.

"Kakashi, ready?" He nodded. He uncovered his eye and appeared his red sharigan eye.
"Naruto, Sasuke," I turned around,"Protect Sakura and each other okay?"

"You bet!"

I got kakashi's arm and swung him around and aimed at Nora. Since I'm fast it wouldn't be a problem in catching up.

I caught up to kakashi and began doing hand signs. With his famous Chridori and my special rasengan we can be unstoppable.

She threw needles at us but failed to hit us. I put my hand on kakashi's back and teleported behind her, but she moved before we can hit her.

"How the hell-"

I noticed she was going to Naruto and the guys.

"Shadow Clome jutsu!"
"Fire style: fire ball jutsu!"
"Cherry Blossom Impact!"

She dogged the paper bombs, she flew through the fire. She grabbed needles and threw them at the team, good thing the clones were about to stop them.
Looks like she's ready to throw the sword, looks like some poison was on it.
She was aiming it at Naruto.

Why him?

I push Yato and kakashi out of my way. I know I can't make it. But I have to try right? I saw the sword being let go of and thrown.

Something inside of me just snapped. It happened so fast.

I shield Naruto with my own body.
I noticed the sword went through my stomach and bleed to death.
I couldn't help, but smile that he was okay.