So Long My Queen

A/n: this marks the last chapter of this arc, hopefully you enjoyed it! Things will go normal, but Yato will eventually show up again soon, possibly finally interacting with kakashi?? Who knows?

First Person
The next day came. It became noon so quickly. We'll have to get the villagers out of harm. They didn't listen to Yato but they did listen to gramps.
It became night time. Yato waited in pervy gramps room, since they were planning to kill us first. We waited on the roof.

Yato's POV
I waited and waited. I suddenly heard a load thud.

"Nice to see you once again old man," I smirked.

"Hm Yato, how'd you know I was coming?"

"Just a hunch!" He pulled out his sword then ran. I bent and turned around a kicked him to the roof. I might've made a little hole.

"Get them!" The old man yelled. They looked awfully different, y/n had red around her eyes and so did old man Jiraya. They've soon came down and fought them without a sweat.

"Why fight me if you could join me Yato? Well end the people who hated you and your parents."

"Yeah you're right!" I ran to him and started to process his moves. He blocked but I managed to make a stab on his arm.

"That won't stop me!" He hit my sword which I let out. Damnit!

"Yato!" Y/n threw her sword. Thank you y/n.
He was distracted by her yell, I hit but he blocked. I jumped above him and grabbed my sword. I had two now. Yes! I threw y/n's sword but he dodged it.

"Bad as always huh?" He mocked. I smirked. The sword then suddenly turned turned into me, my clone then threw the real sword to him and stabbed them through his chest.

"You think this could kill me?" He laughed. "Release!" Y/n yelled, lighting came out of the sword. We made such a good duo. He fell in his knees and fell on his face.

Hmph, who's the bad idiot now.

Y/n jumped off the hotel and fived me.
Suddenly every villager came.

First person
Everyone was pushing us to get in front of Yato, but I didn't care he finally got acknowledged!
Gramps got my bag ready, so we can leave.
This broke my heart.

As I pushed the people that were in my way I saw a lot of girls all over him.

"You're so cool Yato!" One squealed.
"Marry me!" One hugged him.

I twitched my eyes, get off him.
I stood there watching as everyone praise him. He noticed that I was still there.

I hope this game doesn't change you!

He pushed the girls away and came up to me. He left up my chin and kissed me.

"Won't you stay for a little longer?" His eyes turned bluer than ever. I shook my head, I hugged him.
"I have to continue traveling and going back to my village," I smiled and teared. I said my goodbyes to him, and lastly I kissed him on the cheek.

Bye Yato, you've finally reached your goal. What's next?

Yato's POV
I touched my cheek while watching y/n and Jiraya disappearing from my sight. This was suppose to be the happiest day of my life, why do I feel alone all of a sudden.

Some guys picked me up and carried me like if I were a king. But what is a king without his queen.
I walked to their damaged hotel.

She left our photo together, the day when I asked her out. She might've forgotten, I don't blame her. I put my hands on my pocket. I felt someone on one of them. I got it out. A paper? I opened it up and read it.

I couldn't say this to you right in front of everyone but I think you get the picture. We can't be together anymore. But we could be close friends. I'm saying this because it'll be hard having a distance relationship and we both know it won't work out. We'll be busy. Also didn't you said "I want all the hot babes around me"? Haha. Please just understand this Yato... you will forever be in my heart and my memories. The times we had weren't a waste, I enjoyed them! I wanted them to be longer! But I have to go ya know! I can't stay knowing I have a little brother out there! I love you Yato bye.
~A Girl You Know

I smiled and cried.

Thank you y/n. I love you more.