Apologies

As Father was about to leave he said, "you can leave in the night if you want y/n, the doctor said it's alright for you to leave early." I smiled.

As the sun disappeared, it's my cue to leave. As I changed into my uniform, I noticed three beautiful boquete of flowers with three notes? My smile then became a frown.

"I'm sorry y/n
-Kakashi Hatake"

I then read the other

"You don't have to forgive me y/n, just take my apology
-Kakashi Hatake"

I read the last one

"Please be okay y/n, I just care if you're okay...
-Kakashi Hatake"

I felt a smile coming, but I don't know what to feel or how to feel. I put the notes in my pocket and carried the flowers. Boy do they smell good.

I decided to walk home, so I don't have to over do it. As I walked out of the hospital's property I saw Rin and Kakashi.

"Y/n! How are you? Are you okay?" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Yes I'm good! Better than ever ya know!" I smiled.

"Oooo such pretty flowers! Who gave them to you?" Her face light up. I looked at Kakashi, looks like he's blushing and looked away. I then looked at Rin.

I know you love him so much Rin.

"Uh- A friend!" I laughed nervously.

"You sure? Did he left notes? It might be a secret admirer!" Rin blushed. I blushed too. I blushed madly, damnit I must've left my mask in the forest.

"Uh- haha no-no none of that," I scratched the back of my head.

"Uh it might be Kurenai! Yes! It might be her who has given me these beautiful flowers, since she uh- loves watering plants." I laughed even more nervously.

"Anyway," I said in a serious tone, "Bye Rin!" I hugged her. I looked at Kakashi, he was still blushing. "Kakashi." I said in a normal tone.

I walked away, thinking of what could've happened if I told her the truth.

I was almost home, I also saw  Kurenai walking the same direction.

"Heyy girl! You will not believe what I saw when you were at the hospital!"

"Kakashi giving me flowers each day? So I know" I laughed.

"I never thought of Kakashi like that! He has a soft spot." She whispered.

I giggled, I've been knew about this, what sucks is he doesn't show it.

I then said goodbye to Kurenai, I wanted to gossip more but I'm too tired and dead inside for today.

"Hey kid!" A man threw me something, but I catched it. He was on the roof.

"Thanks caption." As I put my mask on the side of my head.

"Looks like you're doing a lot better!" He happily said. I smirked. "New mission is tomorrow okay?"

"Got it!" Caption then disappeared. I finally got to my home.

"I'm home!" I yelled. My mom can running and hugged me till I couldn't breathe.

"Y/n I'm glad you're okay!" She said softly.
"Mom?" I quietly said.
"Hm?"
"I love you!" I hugged her tightly.