|| 036 - Unexpected Guest ||

~What's that stupid clanking sound? I swear it's doing my head in! Wait...

Where am I?

~

I wasn't dead...which actually wasn't really a surprise to me. But where I was seemed like I had died. I sat up, my head mashed trying to look for the others, which were actually right in front of me, waking up with me.

"What is this place?" I heard Rani inquire, fixing up her hair.

"I think this is the Underworld?" I groaned with a slight unsure tone in my voice. My mind was all over the place at our sudden change of location, yet I quickly grabbed a hold of myself and helped Gia and everyone else back up onto their feet.

"Oh thank God, Gia. Are you alright?" I was now on my feet, supporting her to stand up. She nodded, her face was plagued with confusion..the poor girl. She clung onto my arm, wanting to feel a rush of comfort and safety, which was rather ironic, considering I was the most dangerous out of the seven.

"So The Creator is Hades after all." Ita rolled her eyes, brushing off the little pieces of stone and bone that stuck in her hand. Still that clanking sound was ringing loudly, making me loose my marbles.

"El, is that noise annoying you as well?" Eron complained, trying to detect were that noise was coming from.

"Ron, you have no idea. I'm about grab that bridge and rip it to shreds." A bone was clenched in my fists as I snapped it in half and tossed it in the river Styx. I was that enraged, I don't really know what got into me at that point, I really didn't, but that didn't stop me from going towards that crooked unstable bridge.

Oh, did I mention? The Underworld was rather intimidating to a mortal but to me personally, I liked the feel of it. It was dark, caved in, fire acting as ornaments, the place draped in what looked torn robes and cloths..strewn everywhere. Just my kind of place. It was incredibly spacious too.

My feet went from a walking pace to a gentle jog and then..it resulted into a sprint, with the others attempting to catch up to me.

"Ely, it'll be nothing. Now let's just find The Creator." Mona was pleading, becoming impatient. But luckily for her, I stopped in my tracks, not about to cause chaos anymore. I did however...notice something, or someone, pelting stones at a pile of wrought iron chains.

I soon noticed that it was a boy, around my age, with his back turned to me but, I could see that he had abnormal strength. It was like he was only releasing half of his rage or whatever he had inside of him. His hair was a blood red and in a similar style to my own.

"Who the hell's he?" I whisper shouted rather rudely, losing my patience with everything, especially after finding that he was the one disrupting my thoughts. I started to stride over there but, of course I got stopped.

"Woah, woah, woah there, Ely. Take it easy." Dion said calmly. I don't know what it was but, around them, I seemed to calmed down. I seemed to take a breather. Everything that I wasn't able to do before til help reign in my aggression, I was free to do when I was in the presence of the Sinners.

"Right okay. I'm calm, I'm calm." I took deep breaths, shaking the stupidity out of my head.

The mysterious guy luckily stopped his one man band and ended up walking round with his head down in circles. Who was he? I was getting insanely curious now as to who he was.

As he was walking like he was bored stiff, his head turned to the side we were on, stopping to stare at us, which we certainly did back. I saw his face, his eyes were an empty lifeless grey. But we were confused by this because as he stopped to gawk at us, I could've sworn that his eyes were a boiling rich crimson. He had a cut lip which was still bleeding a little onto his tanned chin. To be honest with you, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but..that kid seemed to have similar features to what I had. Same tanned to olive skin pigmentation, same shape eyes, same nose, same ears, however his ears were only pierced once in each ear, yet his bottom lip was occupied with a black matte lip ring, coiled tightly around it.

We ended our staring contest...except for Mona. She seemed incredibly captured by his appearance and his physique, which was fairly also similar to my own. We had now had the guts to walk over him, and ask him of his business here because, I was dying to know what he was doing here moping around in the middle of The Underworld.

Who was this mysterious person?