|| 025 - Preparation ||

~ Opportunity knocks; temptation kicks down the door.

~

I couldn't believe that this was happening! Time seemed to travel incredibly fast. And that was good thing because that meant that we were ready to face The Creator. Y'know, I've always wondered what he actually looks like, or who is he exactly. But we were doing that for sure. As the seven of us Sinners were going to be reunited, and ready to free ourselves from this hell on Earth. None of us were going to stand for it anymore.

"Wait, where's Dion gone off to?" I wondered, as I appeared out of the spare room, getting ready for bed, preparing for a packed day tomorrow. However, I didn't get the response I was looking for straight away, no, actually I didn't get a response at all. Just a bunch of wandering eyes.

"Well?" Eron didn't really care that much but the girls...they were apparently mesmerised by me. I soon figured out what it was but, I didn't think anything of it. But now that I think about it, that was probably the first time I was shirtless around them. Yep......that's why.

"Oh please come on guys! I'm a psychotic seventeen year old who is overly aggressive and is able to break a concrete block and launch four cinder blocks at a time so you should've known that I have some muscle." I explained with such blatantness, like they should've known all along that The first pure descendant of Wrath would have some guns and a six pack....it wasn't just Horny Boy that had them.

Yet, they were not phased by all the scratches and scars scraped into my arms and abdomen. Scars and scratches that had been there ever since I had an active mind.

"S-Sorry. He's gone to the bathroom to throw up." Finally, somebody answered me. Thanks for that Rani.

I fetched my jumper from the radiator, throwing it on in an instant. I also noticed that I was gaining tattoos for some strange reason. That was until I examined the images dancing upon my arms.

This was just one of the many illustrations that was inked on me

This was just one of the many illustrations that was inked on me. Lyssa, the goddess of rage. That was perhaps who I was named after, and once again, letters were added and scrambled. My name could've been Aly, however, to make it masculine, it was changed to Ely. Now that I think about it, Eron's name was after his cousin, Eros. It was pretty clever. Shut up, E. Why are you giving The Creator praise?

Then, the Our Father was printed in Latin and English, then passages from the Bible about how my Sin can be cleansed, then other famous biblical paintings were also telling a story on my body as well. But then finally, across my chest 'WRATH' ran across it in fancy calligraphy. Great. But what came shortly after, was the opposite 'PATIENCE' imprinted below my stomach. All of us had received them at this point in time. So I wasn't alone.

"Right then, I'm going to bed." So I made my mark and drifted off into the living room where there was a sofa that transformed into a bed. Whereas for the girls, in the spare room, three beds were hammered in separate corners but for Eron, I didn't know where he was going to sleep...but I had a pretty good idea where he was thinking of sleeping.

Dion's POV.
I got back from my daily routine, vomiting up all of my consumptions of the day and then washing my face to represent washing away my worries so that I could have a peaceful nights sleep. Speaking of which, I really wanted someone to just stay with me for the night, just for that extra bit of force field of safety, comfort and closure.

I walked back into my room where to my surprise everyone had gone their separate ways...except for one. Okay....come on Dion, just ask him, don't be so scared. You don't need to feel ashamed in front of him.

"Umm...Eron?" I asked nervously, fiddling with my hands behind my back as he put down his phone like a shot a looked up at me.

"Yes, D? Are you okay now?" I nodded at his caring comment and just got straight to the point....rather anxiously.

"You don't have to say yes but...it's just that I'd feel more safe around you through the night so. Umm would you maybe..stay with me in my room tonight?" His laugh was golden, smiling at my lack of confidence. But he immediately pulled back the duvet cover and grabbed my hand, making me tumble over him into my bed.

"Ohh come here, you." He got me breaking my shyness with a little chuckle. What a relief!

Eron's POV.
His bashfulness was really cute. He was such a fragile soul that I felt the need to keep an eye on at all times. My arm stretched out across his pillow so that his neck was resting against it. So there we were, starting at the ceiling, lost in complex thoughts. Dion turned his head to me.

"Thanks." He let out softly.

"For what, D?" I replied, showing a small smile to make him feel at ease.

"For just being there for me. At this point I don't care if you're just trying to get some but just your presence is rewarding and you're dope to be around."

"I'm not just trying to get some. I'm not gonna lie, I did at the airport but, I genuinely care about you, Dion Trenmernché." I spoke to him with every single ounce of sincerity I had in my sinful body of mine. Just seeing his face light up like that made me pull him closer.

There was just that aura around him that whenever I was woven into it, the bond between us somewhat grew. I couldn't explain it. But, in all honesty, I didn't know what the right approach would be. As I had that same drive that Ely had within him, wanting to get this curse abolished. And everyone else felt the same. But for the time being, I just wanted to make Dion feel accepted.

"That means the world to me y'know? Having someone that actually cares about how I'm feeling. That's the first time that someone's ever said that to me." His smile was alive and radiant, meaning every word that exited his mouth. I just still couldn't get over that freaking smile.

"How could I not? I cannot wait for this curse to be lifted so that we can be free again. That you can live a life without anymore fear." His eyes were now drooping heavy, getting ready to roll over and shut his eyes to lock himself in a rest before the long flight ahead of us tomorrow.

"You're the best, Ron."

"I know." I replied cockily, shrugging my shoulders in which I earned a playful push.

"Night. Everything will be okay." I whispered in his ear as he returned a 'goodnight' back. But, something flickered in my head. Just that little bit of Lust was trying its hardest to get the better of me. But it wasn't just the Lust that was wanting something more. It was my own head, my own decision. So I tapped his shoulder.

"Dion." As soon as he rolled over, I just couldn't resist and took his chin in between my finger and thumb and landed the softest kiss I had ever given in my lives of being the first and only son of Lust. He fell into my lips in an instant as I could tell that all his problems were washed away by that one kiss.

Woah.