|| 048 - Gluttony's Mother ||

Adephagia ~ The goddess and personification of Gluttony.

~

Now let's move onto you, Dijon mustard. And yes...that is what you're named after. See? You're even named after food! Clearly that explains it all, doesn't it? Well, let's not waste any time finding out about you, the weakest link of the group.

You had a mother who was not only gorgeous, but her homemade meals were pure heaven. I was always kept entertained by her.

Adephagia. Even repeating her name accesses all those crazy thought come dashing back into my head. I met her whilst she was a cook for Hestia. Everyday I'd go and exit the Underworld and head straight to my sisters palace, just to fixate my vision on her, daily.

Now, Adephagia was a quiet soul who didn't talk much, only allowing herself to communicate through her delightful dishes. Oh goodness gracious, it was like being trapped under her spell with all that food she prepared for me each day, whilst already having a lot of situations occurring to her personally. Yes, you guessed it!

She was pregnant!

Each day, I would be chomping down a plethora of grapes on a platinum plate, without even realising that she had vanished somewhere. That's how brainwashed I was by her food. However, it wasn't just me who was gluttonous, she consumed so much more food than me, I'll tell you that!

So, as I was trying my best to cooperate with now four kids (as you were only a couple of weeks old) sitting them down and feeding each one whilst my "darling" wife made the excuse of meeting up with your aunt Demeter on the isle of Sicily. So I was stuck with you all. Highlight of my life.

This is where it gets interesting. She now had been gone for two days and this is when I began to worry. My first instinct was to go and find my sister to see if she was still with Adephagia, but when I was expecting her not to be there, I was stunned to see her cleaning Zeus' lightning bolts and weapons.

Flashback...
D: Fancy seeing you here.

H: I'm getting worried about my wife. Do you know where about she is?

D: She did tell me that she was contemplating whether or not to stay in Sicily for a little longer. It seems to me she decided to stay there.

H: Why would she stay another couple of days without telling me?

D: Do you think she's up to something?

H: I'll just have to go over there and find out myself!

D: You're forgetting about a couple of things.

H: Like what? Oh yes!! The kids!

D: Well done detective.

H: Can you do me a favour?

D: Look after them for you? Course I will! I'm not that heartless, they're technically my nieces and nephews. They'll be fine here, but I'll just have to keep a very close eye on the two older ones, those stupid curses you put on them are starting to show.

End of flashback...

I travelled to Sicily with the intent of finding Adephagia, which I did...but accompanied. I was mortified with what I saw. She was surrounded by many desperate men, fondling her all over whilst she enchanted them with her delectable goods. Basically, what you kids would call it nowadays would be referred as a gigantic orgy. I was disgusted in her when I dragged her out of that cesspool.

Flashback...
A: W-What are you doing here!?

H: I did not expect this from you. I really thought that I could trust you. But you repay me like this!?

A: I seriously couldn't help it! It was just so stressful being a mother so I felt the need to do what was right in my opinion. What I found joy and pleasure in doing.

H: Well..I can see that you're definitely being pleasured. You see this as a right option!? How can you be this dense? And I'm not being funny, but was I not there to not only support you but to look after Dion, even more than you did! Your own son!

A: Please don't call me dense! You don't understand the responsibilities of a mother.

H: Honey, you've only been a parent for a hot minute, you haven't even made a proper effort! But I can see you make more of an effort sliding grapes down your cleavage and making men sticking their head down to eat them. That makes perfect sense.

A: How rude! You have no right to say such heinous things!

H: Wow, you've suddenly gained the courage to speak. Well, I'll tell you one thing. I have the right to do this. You're not coming back with me. And, obviously you don't even care for Dion so you won't be seeing him again. You can go back to working as a cheap whore.

End of flashback...
It was such a letdown. Just seeing her in that environment. Her face and rich complexion displayed sheer innocent beauty. That was what made me fall for her in the first place, even before her delicious meals.

Your mother was cheap and easy, Dion. Simple as that. It was a real shame as well because you are actually a decent kid. But, evil shows no sympathy. So with that, you deserve everything you get from being a son of Adephagia. And I have no compassion for you. Despite you being the most vulnerable. Besides, that just makes you all the more entertaining to torture.