|| 017 - 5/7 ||

{-} Having fun on your little exploration trip?

{•} What, do you want?

{-} Oh nothing nothing....at the moment.

{•} You just love to wind me up don't you?

{-} Of course I do, angry boy. I wanted to check up on how you're doing.

{•} Since when have you ever cared about me? You're the one that's got me into this mess.

{-} How so? Actually, you don't need to answer that. I thought it was actually quite interesting.

{•} What? Making my life absolute hell? Getting rid of the one thing that made me happy for once? Resetting each life after the next because I either did what you wanted and killed myself so you'd like to see me suffer again or I was doing something good? That's interesting to you? Seeing someone else suffer?

{-} Aww stop Ely, you're gonna make me tear up. But I didn't have you down as this dim!

{•} Do not call me dim. I am far from it.

{-} I'm not made to be good. I thought you would've noticed by now. And neither are you. Consider yourself as lucky, rewarded. You and the others are the chosen ones.

{•} I can see that. But do you understand how miserable you're making our lives?

{-} Ermm.....yeah? That's the joy of it. Anyway, haven't you got a horny boy to attend to?

{•} Just shut up, will you?

{-} Watch it, angry boy. Go on! Get gone.

~

"AMERICA BABY!" This was all that Ita was interested in ever since I found her. Each of us were in our own little world, especially Rani. He was texting her all the way on the flight here.

Oh Rani. I dream about you every night.

I'd love to see that tongue of yours in action.

Can't wait to see you babygirl. I'll be waiting for you when you get here, gorgeous girl.

He was such a try hard. It was bloody ridiculous how his lustful desires were not disintegrated when it came to a Sinner.

Of course that he kept to his word when we swam through the swarm of holidaymakers or locals, only to find the 'mighty' Eron Ticeros checking out each passerby that caught his eye and that made the victims hooked onto his irresistible scent.

Yet no one quite matched up to his dream girl being lassoed nearer and nearer to him. His hazel-green and a splash of blue swirled orbs locking onto her which simply returned her snarl whilst raking her curls back away from her well proportioned face. Eron's phones slid immediately into his pocket, upturning a smirk.

The mint streaks that were tangled in his ash brown bangs peeked out of his SnapBack, complimented his eyes

The mint streaks that were tangled in his ash brown bangs peeked out of his SnapBack, complimented his eyes. I think that's what all the other girls thought, except for one in particular....we all know who that is.

"Ely, my man how you doing, bro?" He greeted me with a firm handshake, bumping our shoulders together. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy, yet his Lust got the better of him.

"Not too bad, not too bad. Good to see you, mate." It was soon for the others to meet the son of Lust. Mona, not fairly attracted to him herself however, was mesmerised by his extramundane features, something only like minds could analyse and recognised themselves.

Ita thought the same as Mona, not denying that he was good looking. I never payed attention. I was just focused on the next steps we needed to take. But Rani! Oh lord he wasted no time with her. Even though she showed exteriorly no attraction nor likeness to Eron whatsoever.

"Why, it's rewarding to finally see you in person, doll." What was rather interesting to watch was that she wasn't at all willing to give in to him. If a mortal human was wooed like that, they'd be in his bed almost immediately. Not our Rani.

"Yep. She's definitely one of us alright." Ita murmured to me, in which I agreed with her one hundred percent. Rani stood upright yet still maintaining a hint of attitude. They were roughly the same height, so Eron couldn't control her. Or vice versa.

"Oh I bet it is. I know what you're after and you're not getting it. I'm not one of your followers that you can just win over y'know?"

"I know that, babe. That just makes me all the more turned on." He sniggered, flashing her a wink. But this girl was not a pushover. She was not going to give in. And as much as I hated romance and all that crap, this was actually quite entertaining. But we needed to concentrate.

"Let's just get going. The quicker we sort ourselves out, the better." In my head, I was applauding her wise words.

I think everyone was realising how important this was now.

I don't know about Eron though.