|| 008 - 2/7 ||

Hey, Ita. I've landed.

Oh good. I'm waiting for you by Gate 7.

Gate 7 eh?

I know. How coincidental right?

~

I spotted her. The mothering Sin bursting out of her as I could see properly how The Creator superglued the selfish Pride on to her back. She scraped another layer of her Yves Saint Laurent mascara onto her long lashes. Yep! She was the daughter of Pride alright. No doubt about it.

"We can finally start on this mission!" Was the first thing other than 'hi' she had managed to state to me

"We can finally start on this mission!" Was the first thing other than 'hi' she had managed to state to me. Firstly, she greeted me with a friendly hug, looking over to see some other girls 'checking me out' so she changed it into a hug that looked like we were dating.

The good point was, I knew she didn't mean anything by it. It was part of her masked personality. She enjoyed shoving her success in other people's faces. That what she was made to do. Anyway, I didn't want any relationship with anyone anymore....not even myself. Because I know that it just ends up being hurled into a giant void.

"It's crazy how we can only act normal around our kind, yet we act like utter pains around everyone else." I chuckled softly at her comment as we were sitting innocently (for a change) in Clément Lachapelle's pristine Porsche. Ita's 'Parents were loaded' which perfectly fed her public ego.

"I know. You know what I think?" I wondered swiftly, popping out of my seat a little.

"What is it?"

"He's made us nice and normal to anyone who is one of us, as he never thought that we'd meet." Ita scoffed, rolling her eyes so far back, the whites of eyes were now staring at me. Her intentions to help me were strongly true, without a doubt.

"Well he's gonna get a shock when he sees all of us seven standing before him." I nodded in definite agreement. She couldn't have said it better. What I did notice was our conversations were out loud. Clément didn't seem to look phased about our chat at all.

We eventually worked out that it was because we were finally being nice to each other, not showing our true public colours of acting like a mad man and a snobby rich girl.

I definitely didn't belong in Saint-Cloud. Far too wealth infused. However, it would be nice if the both of us lived there with good wages and a loving fami- for god sakes FORGET ABOUT HER!! It doesn't matter anymore. YOU. ARE. A. SINNER!!!!!

I really needed to abolish these thoughts. I already knew that she was gone. Or even better, I bet that she was only a figure of my imagination. People like her didn't exist.

I soon felt the car slowly come to in the driveway. I was now face to face with a prestige modern miniature mansion like venue with every aspect immaculate. Stepping out the car, I had to practically lug my whole body out the vehicle to come face to face with a house like this. Another reason why I didn't belong here.

 Another reason why I didn't belong here

(Credit to owner)

"Pretty cool, huh?" Ita wiggled her brows, striding towards the mansion as I warily followed behind her. I had mixed feelings about this place but, it's not like I'm living there is it? That wasn't our main focus.

"Then what you waiting for then, E? We've got some investigating to do." It was mainly her that was calling all the shots. I guess I wasn't living up to my full name. Yet when you're around another descendant, you're just another kid.

I don't know how I feel about that to be honest with you.

But, nothing else mattered but getting rid of this STUPID curse.