|| 006 - Gone ||

I did it! I did it? I now had Ita by my side, the victim of Pride, and unfortunately, no one else was able to know about her suffering, as only fellow Sinners had the true insight.

Since that day, we had been communicating back and forth. Discussing flights, possible found Sinners, but nothing was guaranteed as of yet, apart from the flight directly from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to landing in the Charles de Gaulle Airport. Everything was sorted. It was a good thing that Kenneth and Maria inserted money into my savings account for a while now and I knew that was a platinum plan for money for accommodation, hotels etc. And the flights of course.

I had told her about Eron, which made her even more alert and attentive to pile cash away for the trip to America. Also, she did the honours of contacting Ticeros himself, in which he didn't seem to reply to her in his normal sensual way. But instead almost realising immediately his reckless actions and his dreams and unanswered questions been brought into the light.

This was going to plan so far however, it was not being able to reverse the curse that troubled us deeply. That shouldn't have been taking over our lives at the moment. It was only about coming together, uniting together as a seven, showing The mighty Creator, my staggering intelligence.

---

"Have fun on this exploration trip, Ely darling. Make sure to keep in touch." Maria said with such sincerity. It was now time for the beginning to destroy the end. The end, being our lives, if we were kept with our curses. We wouldn't be alive anymore, we'll just be existing. With really no way of getting out. The perks of having immortality.

Four days had gone incredibly quick, which I should've known. Because this Creator of ours loves to have fun doesn't he?

As I shook Kenneth's hand, drifting apart from them both on the way to board the plane, my 'mother' shouted one more "vital" instruction to follow.

"Please make sure you pray." There it was, as if as I was just waiting for her to attempt once more to wash away my permanent filthy ways. My bruised plastered hands were occupied with luggage, yet I still tried to shield my anger with the frayed sleeves of my worn away jumper. I detested wearing a crucifix. Not because it was religious or anything. But for the fact that it felt like a mug, wearing an ornament of sacrifice of sin. Maria had to keep pushing her luck to cleanse my Wrath, making wear it. You can put me in a monk sanctuary for all I care. NOTHING will make me change my ways, but me.

I wanted to glance back again, as it was technically for them I was doing this for, other than myself

I wanted to glance back again, as it was technically for them I was doing this for, other than myself. It was so that they could now be gifted once more, but with a ideal son this time, not a foul human being who was nothing but filed with anger and rage, and a little boy who was only dead behind the eyes. I was coming back as a new credible member of their lone family. My clear view now had been distorted, my 'parents' not being visible no more. That is when I knew for certain, that I had to succeed. The door had now slammed tightly shut. That's it now, E.

You're gone.