|| 018 - A Personality Hidden Within a Personality ||

~ Acatalepsy
the impossibility of comprehending the universe.

~

The journey to the latest Sinner's home was....eventful. It was baffling how not just him but all of us could sharply switch from sanity to insanity. And, even when Eron was mixing with each one of us, his personality was rather warming to be around. He especially and eventually got his dream girl on the right page.

"I do like having this alter ego-like personality but, it's a shame that I was chosen for Lust."

"Expand on that a bit more." Ita urged, shoving her phone in her pocket. As he elaborated on this subject, his appearance somewhat softened like a slab of butter.

"I'm treated as a reward. The attitude of kids in school...it sounds like if you've had sex with me, you've made it. And that hurts. But what hurts more is that I can't complain, because I do the exact same thing. Taking advantage. Manipulation. Using my looks to go far." He spilled his heart out to us. Perhaps he was feeling reluctant about our personal view of him.

"But it's not just the other kids at school who I woo over with my given desirabilities." Rani lifted up her head form the ground and slowly slipping in between me and Mona from holding a grudge from the back. She was suddenly intrigued.

"The teachers too?" She asked, facing her gaze to him. He only nodded. I think that was the first time that they made communication without an insult nor a flirtatious comment. We all now understood what really went racing through this troubled seventeen year old boy's head. And it wasn't plans for foreplay or kinks, like society expected him to think.

"That's why I was so eager to help you reverse this curse so rapidly. I don't wanna live like this anymore." Rani was so overran by sympathy...instead of apathy. She couldn't help but stop in her tracks on the way to Eron's and took him into a hug. I loved how each one of us acted as decent human beings toward each other, as it meant that our selfish and fake facades were put to bed.

"And you won't, none of us won't anymore. We'll help you. I'll help you." She mumbled from the other side of her hug with what seemed to be her arch nemesis. Even though I already knew that this heartwarming act would fade soon, I just endured it while it lasted. But, it would also come back.

--

(Credit to owner/s)Eron's house was a bloody mansion (not as big as Ita's however) and a bloody mess

(Credit to owner/s)
Eron's house was a bloody mansion (not as big as Ita's however) and a bloody mess. Red cups crushed and dotted all around the living room, the overwhelming stench of sickening alcohol and weed, even condom wrappers made an appearance nearly in every room of the house. Not forgetting to mention empty booze bottles sailing in the water of the outdoor pool.

"Sorry for the mess. I had a frat party last night." At least he had the decency to apologise. And not just that, but the decency to warn us whilst entering into his room. But just before we get into that, if you're wondering where the flaming hell his "parents" were, they were always away on business trips. So they couldn't keep control of their lustrous "son".

"Don't say I didn't warn ya. What you're about to see is a bit extreme for a normal sexually frustrated teenaged boy. And I haven't cleaned up so I apologise in advance." We braced ourselves for the worst.(except for me. I reckon I've seen even worse.)

He slid his polished wooden door back, revealing his den. There was a mighty gust of perfume and aftershave intertwined with each other as the door released the imprisoned scent. Yet the smell didn't distract any of us from his desires inflicted upon him by The Creator. Handcuffs, about twenty condom wrappers, ropes, neck and cable ties, clothes sprawled everywhere, sex toys, oil and lube. That was the outrageous sight you saw. And in his wardrobe, there were leftover underwear that wasn't even his acting as trail.

"Oh. My. God. You're such a freak!" Rani was stunned, stuck in place. Everyone was.

"I did warn you, doll. And besides, I can't help it." This fifty shades of Ticeros fest was unbelievable. I knew he was the Son of Lust but, The Creator went above and beyond for this one. Even I wasn't expecting this. Well...at least it smelled nicer than the other parts of the house.

"Look, do you wanna do this in another room, that doesn't have any kind of sexual activity in it?" He suggested. Thank the lord.

"If there even is one." Ita's snarky comments were correct. We all murmured in agreement as he slid his door to the sex dungeon he called a bedroom and headed in the opposite direction to the one room that didn't have any signs of his pleasures.

"Ha ha, good one. Just follow me will ya?" The girls cackled malevolently, following him. I'm not one for jokes as you should all know by now but, I had to admit.

That was a good one.