|| 014 - Impatience ||

Eleutheromania ~ The intense desire for freedom.

~

All these Sinners so far were very attractive to the public eye. Not quite my type though. But instead... Don't you say it Ely Roselli. Don't you dare. Rani has long flowing lightly curled chocolate brown locks, complimented by her rich brown eyes with her long lashes acting as curtains.

In most of her posts, she was either slouching with a hand pressing against her cheek or she was doing some serious eye rolling. She was a pretty girl, I'm not going to lie about that.

"Are you gonna text her, Ely or shall I?" Ita smirked, waving her phone in my face. I knew exactly what she was thinking, and how wrong she was.

"Oh shut up, Ita." I snatched the phone from her, inserting Rani's account name into my phone to DM her. According to the girls' endless childish cackling, I just ended up getting it done and dusted. Straight, to the point.

xRaniii_Cx E.L.YR

You're the daughter of Envy.

And you're the son of weirdness.

Who even are you?

I'm the Son of Wrath actually. You need to help me and my mates.

Wrath. Oh not that deadly sin nonsense. With what??

Long story short. There's this curse and we need all seven of the Deadly Sinners to reverse it. That will make you free and a normal person again.

Please?

So you're basically saying that I'm a Sinner?

Yes I am. Buts that not the point! Surely there's a feeling of discontent and regret inside every time you do something right?

Well. I guess there is but that's just normal.

Normal? Rani are you for real? Of course that's not normal.

Oh yeah? Why isn't it normal? Go on. Because you think you're so holier than thou. Enlighten me.

I will. I'm the same. I don't want to be angry. There's just something constantly making me frustrated. Also, all conflict and revenge acts such as war are because of me. So all jealous behaviour are because of you. I also know that you're adopted. And that you have dreams of things that you've felt like you've already done before. And that your "mum" is a strict believer of the Seven Deadly Sins. Need I go on?

That was the last text I had sent as I awaited a reply. Awaited a reply for a good hour and a half. God, has this girl fell asleep on her phone or something?

"Has she replied yet?" The pale black haired girl moaned with sheer boredom. All of us were getting rather impatient, after waiting so long. It was beyond a joke in my opinion. It doesn't take you that long to reply. But maybe she was using time to make sense of this random guy messaging her.

xRaniii_Cx E.L.YR

Sorry. I wanted to think about this whole thing. It's not everyday you get a random stranger messaging you saying they need my help 😂

Haha. I get it. But have you thought about it?

I have. My guts just telling me that this will be a good decision.

It is. You want to be free don't you Rani?

I do.

I'm in.