|| 046 - Lust's Mother ||

~Psyche: Goddess of the soul.

~

Eron, you're next, the guy packed to the brim with satyriasis. The mortals' favourite and most irresistible guy. Psyche, was your mother and I'm telling you now, son, you are the epitome of the Son of Lust. When I first saw Psyche, I fell in love with her immediately.

I was just captured by those enchanting eyes from the moment I saw them. She was completely the opposite to Nemesis. Bubbly, down to Earth, interactive...I made her mine almost straight away.

She was pregnant as well! But I really didn't care about that one bit, fore it was the same thing Nemesis told me "he's completely out of the picture".

A couple of months after we got married, Psyche and I's relationship was still going promisingly strong...well that's what I thought. We had minimal to no arguments not disagreements, our intimacy (especially in the bedroom) was alive and well and her son that I claimed as my own was growing up fit and a healthy little boy, which was you, Ronnie.

I thought the world was finally rewarding me with the happiness I longed for. But that was when I saw otherwise.

One of mine and Psyche's conversations consisted in talking about Eros and how she couldn't stand him. To be honest, I couldn't either however, her rants became far too frequent and I had several discreet talks to my brothers and sisters about this issue. Plus, my astonishing wife had been popping out each day to apparently "visit her friends." Every, single, day. Surely that sparked a few fires.

So that's when I followed one day...only to get myself completely heartbroken.

Flashback...

She left in broad daylight, carrying you with care as she strolled elatedly out The Underworld. Her first pit stop was to one of her sister's house in which I had no problem of her actions. You were over the moon to see your aunty anyway. But...it was her next stop that shattered my heart and dumped it into the deepest depths of Styx.

The man Eros himself. I was LIVID.

After hiding behind numerous bushes to get closer to Eros' house, I was successful, but also incredibly unlucky and stupid, thinking that I was in with a chance of being with the most beautiful woman in the bunch.

I watched her enter inside and the door slammed shut immediately with giggles being heard from the other side of the door, courtesy of the windows remaining open. The only thing she forgot to do to hide her unusual encounter with Eros.

Now, I was right next to the windows, fearing the worst as I just felt everything inside plummet inside me. First...I heard a moan. Second...I heard the words that I thought only applied to me. I love you. I was now aware of what was happening and I decided to strike, with every single bit of rage roaring wildly.

That...was when I broke the window, climbed through it and caught them in the act.

H: What a lying, conniving cheating whore you are.

P: Hades! I-I'm so sorry.

H: And you, Eros! MY WIFE!!

E: Oh please, you don't deserve someone like her!

H: REALLY!? AND YOU DO!? I DON'T BUY THAT FOR A SECOND.

P: Please..forgive me I'm sorry!

H: Cut the crap! It all makes perfect sense now. All those times you were complaining about him. You just didn't want to shut up about him. You never want to lose memory of him. And not only that, you love him so much that you even named your son after him!

P: You can't talk to me like that! It's not my fault at all that I'm too irresistible. That's just my charm and you have no right to blame all this on me.

H: I can talk to you in anyway I like. I loved you! You were the one I wanted to marry!

P: Well you also wanted to marry Nemesis, didn't you? Or am I wrong about that?

H: You have crossed the line, Psyche. I give in. You win. You can stay with your one true love, if that's what you want.

P: Well, that's very thoughtful of you I appreciate that.

H: But you're never seeing Eron again.

P: What? No, you can't do that!

H: I just have.

P: He's my biological son. Why should you keep him?

H: Well...if you feel like that you're gonna have to make a choice then, aren't ya? Eros? Or Eron? I'll count down from five and by the time I reach zero, your decision must be final.

Five..

Four..

Three..

Two..

One...

End of flashback.

...

So she chose her lover over her own son. That is just sickening. Your own flesh and blood betraying you like that but, the good thing was that I was left with both you and your stepsister, Rani to punish for having such calamitous malicious souls for mothers.

And obviously you all know the story of Eros and Psyche and their lovely little relationship that put other relationships to shame and how she was desperate to find out what her lover looked like...needy cow. All that time, she was married to me.

Of course I wasn't sparing your chance at a life so pure and ordinary. So in dialect that will make you understand better, your mom was a hoe, so I made you into a hoe.

Like mother like son.