|| 037 - 8/7 ||

~ It takes all sorts of people to make The Underworld.

Don Marquis

~

I broke out into question first, after I caught a good look of him better. Now I could spot tattoos peeping out beneath his clothes that clung to his neck. But, I couldn't work out what they said however or what they were of.

 But, I couldn't work out what they said however or what they were of

"Well~. If it isn't the famous Seven Deadly Sinners in the flesh. You actually do exist." All of a sudden, he spoke first. His voice was somehow smooth and had sort of a "seductive" tone to it without him even trying. It was like listening to Eron, who was to my left, scrunching his face in puzzlement. That was odd though, as his voice was smooth like his but rather deep like mine.

His hands were both inked, inked with cobras slithering up his arms and cash, stacked up on top of each other. The tattoos seemed like a colouring book, due to the amount of wounds and bruises that filled in the colourless spaces.

It seemed like Mona was just completely trapped as she heard his honey like voice. She completely bewitched by this guy.

"And you are?" I asked bluntly, not caring who I was speaking to. The other lad just laughed, running his hand through his rich red bangs.

"You're polite, aren't ya?" He cackled, his eyes were just so easy to read. I knew that he knew which Sin I was in charge of, if he was so surprised to see us in The Underworld. He walked forward, a hint of cockiness added in his stride.

"Yeah I know, I'm an angel. Who are you?" I sarcastically replied, repeating the question I was dying to know.

"Ajax. Since you're so eager to find out." Ajax? The Creator never told me about him before..if he even knew about this, Ajax guy.

But seriously, this lad was pushing my buttons. Why Mona was drooling over him, I don't know.

"So what exactly are you doing here?" Eron quizzed, which made Ajax throw his arms in the air.

"Woah woah woah, hold up. You're so quick to find out my purpose here. I don't even know your names yet." I huffed out a sigh, taking the lead once again to do a roll call, starting from myself. With a quick roll of the eyes, I began.

"Right then. I'm Ely." He seemed intrigued when I called out my name...but I didn't choose to notice that. I didn't know his strange ways.

"This is Gia." I could already see him starting to be clouded by Lust.

"And listen good," I continued "don't be leering at my girl. She's mine so I'd back off if I were you otherwise I will throw you into this water, yeah?" I'm glad that he was able to get the message loud and clear as I went from a hand in hers to an arm around her.

"Alright alright, broccoli head I get the message." Broccoli head. You are kidding me, right? I heard a few sniggers from the likes of...pretty much everyone. As much as I wanted to punch him in the nose, there was something inside of me that was just totally against the whole thought. Nevertheless, I continued.

"This is Dion, Rani and Ita." I gestured on my right, which in fact they did exchange waves.

"Then on this side is Eron and finally, this is Mona." After he shook Eron's hand, all his focus was on the daughter of Greed. His eyes became naturally wider, admiring her beauty.

"Mona, such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Ugh. Cringeworthy or what? However, his face did become somewhat softer once talking to her. She was still mesmerised by his appearance, even more so when he took his place next to her.

I groaned, trying my hardest to keep my cool, for everyone's sake. The girls though, were doing what girls do best...giggling and fangirling about their mate getting complimented by a fit lad.

"Now you know our names, can you please maybe tell us why you're down here?" As Dion's vulnerability and politeness shone through, he asked the question we all wanted to ask, but...nicer than the way I phrased it.

"Since you asked so nicely..." Ajax darted his vision to me, sending me looks of 'unlike you' which simply made me fake a flashing smile at him.

"Come on, deep breaths, E." Gia whispered in my ear. How I admired her for her concern for me. Worried that I was going to do something I was going to regret later. Truth be told, she really was the only one who could really settle me down. I love her like mad.

"Well...I actually live here."

"You live here?" Ita gasped, interested.

"Yep. But to be honest I'm kept here against my will." Ajax sighed, his hard exterior slowly melting as he opened up to us.

He had really gripped us all now.

"Why?" Gia inquired softly, still having a hold of my hand and arm.

He started to walk up a small hill, only to stop halfway and turn back to us.

"Come around here. I'll tell you guys everything in a safer spot." Ajax moved his head in the direction he wanted us to follow him to.

"Safer spot?" Rani exclaimed quietly to us whilst Ajax was still leading far in front, with Mona walking by his side.

"Do you think The Creator is watching our every move?" Eron checked his surroundings to see if he could find any key evidence to answer his own question.

"Well we would've been spotted right now if he did. C'mon, let's go." I rounded them up, following the two far in front of us. We couldn't wait to get answers from this Ajax. Even though it looked like we didn't see eye to eye at first, there was still something telling me that he was a key piece we needed for breaking this curse.

All our hope was now laid in him.