|| 033 - Judgement Day ||

{-} Wow. I underestimated you, angry boy.

{•} Something I never thought you'd say. And besides, I did say that I would find them all. I'm smarter than you think.

{-} Yeah yeah. Anyway, I heard that you're planning to see me?

{•} Yes. To get this curse abolished.

{-} And what makes you so sure that you will?

{•} Oh please, I know we will.

{-} Well, I'd like to see you try. And by the way kiddo, I'll give you some credit, you're heading to the right place.

{•} What? To Zeus' Temple?

{-} Yes indeed.

{•} Ahh So you are Hades after all.

{-} I didn't say that. I could just want you to go there because I wanted you to. Doesn't necessarily mean that I'm who you're claiming I am.

{•} Yeah, okay.

{-} Also, angry boy, I've got a bone to pick with you. Doing what you call "slagging me off" I hope you liked the lil presents I gave you when you did.

{•} I don't care. You deserve it. For punishing us.

{-} You really don't get it, do ya? Keep talking like that and I'll make sure you don't do it again.

{•} I'm not afraid of you, unfortunately for you.

{-} I see that. Anyhow, I'm getting tired of you now. Just jump over the barricades and stand in the middle of the temple. I'll get back to you then. Til then, do one.

~

Today was the big day! The clock struck half six in the morning of our judgment day. I was about to place a kiss on Gia's messy bed head but there was only one problem, she wasn't even snuggled into my side anymore, which made me fear my worst fear. Please tell me that I haven't lost her again. But, I was still tangled in her bed, however, so she must've gone to the bathroom or something.

I threw my head back in relief, completely blocking off my fearful thoughts. Well, I guess this was the day. Our lives were on the line, however, we didn't fret. Our bond was so strong, it was a feeling of integrity and powerful strength that a positive outcome was at the end of this stomach-churning tunnel.

Footsteps came from down the hallway, as well as the clanking of cutlery. Then came the young woman I was longing for, hands full with a tray full of food and a tall glass of orange juice. I sat up, wiping the sleep from my heavy eyes.

"Good morning, my handsome Ely." She chirped, doing her absolute best to think positive through the negative pain she was thinking about, I could tell. This mission was making her shiver with abhorrence. Placing the tray on my lap, I was granted a warm kiss to awake me.

"Morning, my little Kitten. Is this all for me?" I looked at her, flattered.

Her bun bobbed up and down on top of her head as she nodded, climbing over my legs to get back to her spec, slotting herself perfectly back into where she belonged, right beside me.