|| 028 - Passionate Reunion ||

~ Love keeps no record of wrongs.

1 Corinthians 3:15

~

Her glass eyes remained stunned and confused, eager to find out more. For some reason, all of my existing nerves were vanished from my body, but....did I regret telling her?

Absolutely not.

"I-It was you? It was you!" She repeated in two different tones. I still didn't know whether it was too soon to kiss her, or even know that she reminisced our priceless memories. Keep it under control, E. You've got this!

"Everything you described, we did all of it. And I know this sounds so weird but-"

"Oh I don't care....I like weird." We both laughed under our breaths. I know you do if you fell for a psycho like me.

"We used to spend the whole of our days together. And, the thing with Sinners, we're immortal." She looked down at her feet, pressing her fluff engulfed Ugg boots together. But she didn't hang her head down for long, fully interested to her power of immortality.

"Immortal?" She questioned, perking herself up on the edge of her messy bed.

"Mhm! It's pretty sound but, that's how I lost you." Her head jerked to my direction, frowning. Her perfect natural glossy lips pouted in disappointment adorably.

"How did you lose me?" Gia asked curiously, perhaps wanting to know how exactly I was with her in the first place.

"We were on top of the world, not caring about what anyone had to say. I was completely drawn to you, every single part of you. Your laugh, your magnificent beauty, your outspoken thoughts and intelligence, and obviously not forgetting your irresistible cuddles and hugs. Just every aspect about you, made me fall completely in love with you. So I confessed to you, whilst I was reading you a bedtime story and just before we went to sleep, I looked deep into your eyes and I told you that I loved you. But, the next day, you were gone and I realised that my life had been reset. It's because I am a Sinner. I've been programmed to only live in a world of unfairness and pure evil. And that's why you probably forgot who I was."

She was captured entirely by my story, her face slowly softening even more than before as I poured my heart out to her. Her dainty hands shielded her face. Is everything coming back to her now? I decided to dive in more. I had gotten this far in revealing my true self to her, I couldn't end my quest here. As Ita Geo said, 'Go get your girl'.

"I remember the times were we would just stuff our faces in front of the telly, binge watching whatever you wanted on Netflix. Or we'd hang over the edge of the bed, talking for hours upon end. And, because you would always fall asleep on me, I always called you my little k-"

"Kitten." As I rambled on, getting caught up in the best times of my life, I faced her, as I heard her complete my sentence.

"Oh, my God." She mumbled under her breath. She shuffled closer to me, not breaking contact with my opaque black eyes. There was so much hope. Especially, when she pulled my face closer with the palms of her hands, gently pressed against my covered ears.

"I remember. Everything." That was the answer I was looking for. I couldn't wait anymore. It now clicked in her mind, that I once had her heart and of course, she had mine.

As I leaned in closer, however, she took me by complete surprise, my eyes stretching out wide as I suddenly felt those plump soft pair of pink lips moulding with mine, yet they became shut in pleasure, and relief.

This wasn't something that I was dreaming about anymore. Yet this was something that I was able to live, once again, and certainly not mess it up this time. I sank into her tempting kiss even more with my tongue eventually trailing across her bottom lip. We were living the dream......until we heard a noise from behind her door.

"Thank God they're finally kissing!"

"Shut up Eron! Just leave them to it!" The voice of Rani Cemalia was sharp yet pleading him to let us have our moment.

We looked at the door only for a second, just giggling against each other's lips and going back to our long-awaited passionate kiss.

She pulled me down into her bed sheets as I took off my hoodie in a flash, exposing my battered abs as she allowed me to throwing away hers, leaving her in her undergarments. Oh lord she still is more beautiful than ever. You can probably work out by now, that one thing led to another. But I was more than happy to let that happen, and I'm sure Gia was too. I wanted her. I needed her.

--

11:48 pm
So there we both were, resting peacefully....in each other's arms. Her face was buried into the crook of my neck, with her arms loosely wrapped around my neck, her body draped in my large hoodie that housed her completely.

"So, will you be mine again?" I asked looking down at the angel slotted into my side. She laughed, pressing her face into my chest.

"It's a bit late now, hehe." Her little cackle sente into a chuckle, as she finished off her sentence.

"I was always yours, Ely." That was so flattering to hear, coming from the girl who melted my Wrath. The girl who was the only one that was kept in my heart.

Her insomnia seemed to fade away around me. Her anxiety seemed to fade away around me. Her true flawlessness seemed to be beyond radiant around me. Her nimble fingers trailed innocently across my abnormal coloured veins. I suddenly felt the urge to do something, that I always did with my little kitten. I let my hand find the shisha pipe that was laying dead on the floor, making me unbelievably restless to use it.

"Come here, Kitten." I brought my lips up to the pipe, inhaling heavily as I let the smoke escape my mouth, and into her parted one, with our lips touching each other's lightly and teasingly. I felt the thick layer of smoke being dropped back in my face as she had inhaled and controlled the shisha to exit through her nose. I just had to go in for another velvety delightful kiss.

"I've finally found you." A smile was easy to muster this time. For one of the first times in forever. Smiling was something that was extremely difficult for me to do, that another person or myself made me do, I just couldn't do it. But with Gia...she made everything just seem so effortless.

"And I'm so relieved that you have. You're finally back in my life." Her index finger surfed across my large needle-free 'WRATH' tattoo.

"I'm not letting you go this time, even if that means that I can't say I love you to you. But just know that I do. Never forget." She placed a innocent kiss upon my cheek.

"Never." She said simply.

"I'll always feel the same about you."