|| 030 - Group Encouragement ||

~ Don't be afraid. Just believe.

~ Mark 5:36

~

It was now time to get down to business. It was now time to plan our escape to freedom. Gia's "parents" had written a rather sloppy letter of "apology" due to their absence for the next week as they were surprisingly heading to Wellington for an important press conference. As much as I detested the couple who treated their "daughter" like dirt, they actually did is a favour. As we had the house to ourselves.

We were about to start our life-changing meeting, not before we got some snacks and some drinks ready as we all could just sense that this wasn't going to be a short quick powwow.

"Right, you got everything?" Eron came from around the corner, smoothing a dollop of gel through his mint hinted hair. Oh, I forgot to mention, that we all hadn't seen each other since yesterday. And that also meant....that a lot of questions were going to be pelted mine...our way.

"Yep," I replied, however, he wasn't done with talking to me. He slapped a hand on my shoulder as he pulled me away from my girlfriend who had just completed doing her hair.

"Yo, El. Have a good time last night?" He smirked. I remember that Gia told me that the walls were soundproof but, I just hoped for one thing. And that was for Eron just to sense that we had done something, rather than purely hearing it.

I tried to grasp a hold of a straight face but I just couldn't get away with smirking along with him, smiling to myself.

"Ayeee, I knew that you guys would hook up. I'm so stoked that you've found her now." He pulled me in for a handshake, congratulating me. Typical Ticeros for you.

"Nice one, Ron. I couldn't resist y'know? I know you know that better than anyone what that feels like." His hyperactivity levels were gradually increasing.

"Haha, you know it, bro. Come on. We've got work to do." We were so pumped for this. The time had finally come where all seven of us were under the same roof. In the same country finally. I was about to turn round and get Gia, but she wasn't even in sight. Perhaps the girls have taken her.

Gia's POV.
As my boyfriend was swept away by Eron, the girls made it certain that he wasn't the only one that was needed. Rani and the others took me away to the spare room.

Last night was amazing, however. Just being back in his arms again was such a heavenly blessing. He was the only one that broke my idleness, my insomnia, my worthlessness. He was the only one that could really make me feel like I was the best thing in the world. I loved him. And it killed me that I couldn't say it to him aloud. But I'm sure that he knew how much I loved him.

"Right then, sit down, hun!" Rani kept a hold of both of my hands whilst Mona and Ita, took their seats next to me. I sat crossed legged and stared at my feet, my social anxiety completely rushing back into my blood.

"Soo." All of them couldn't wipe their smiles off of their beautiful faces.

"Ely didn't come out of your room last night. And you've got his hoodie on, sooo. Did something happen?" Mona asked with bundles of hope. In fact, all the girls were sending me smiles of hopefulness, just begging that something happened between us two. And they were going to be satisfied with my result.

"You could say that." My shyness beamed our of me as I played with my hands, which I soon discovered that tattoos were slithering up my wrists, 'SLOTH' on my left, 'DILIGENCE' on my right, along with some wording dancing upon my collarbone and forearms. The girls squealed, as expected.

"Oh my God yay!! I'm so happy for you, girly." Rani tackled me into a group hug. It felt like such a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Being surrounded by friends. I never had friends like them who were so interested in my accomplishments and achievements.

"It's just so relieving to have him back again."

"Aww, Gia~. He's so lucky to have you y'know?" Ita insisted, with the girls agreeing sincerely. I was back to nibbling on the sleeves of my hoodie...well...Ely's hoodie.

I know you, Kitten. When you get nervous or shy you bite on the end of your sleeves so I don't care if you do it whenever you wear my clothes, if it helps you, that's all that matters to me. Plus, I find it incredibly cute! Just one of the reasons why I adored him so much.

"Hey, head up, hun. You're stunning! She means it. He doesn't tend to pour his heart out often but, the things he says about you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to him." Rani really opened up my eyes, revealing more about the grumpy, dull and wrathful Ely Rosell.

"Really?" I questioned, bewildered.

"Defo, Gia! When I first met him, when we went back to my house, he was constantly sulking because he was adamant that he would never find you again." Oh, my poor Ely.

"Aww. He's so amazing, one of a kind. Well he has me and I have him, and I'm gonna make sure that we stay together. He's not gonna lose me again. I really really l..l.lo-" As much as I tried to spit the words out, I just couldn't. But I felt that I needed to. But that could've meant that my life would've been reset, just like Ely.

"It's okay! You don't have to say it if you can't!We know you do and we know for certain that he feels like that about you. He's completely fallen so so so so hard for you." The grin on my face was non-washable, taking everything the girls had said into consideration. I loved how they cared about me. I felt that Sinners, were actually the purest souls that ever graced the planet, pretty ironic but, it was the plain truth. Our mother's meeting was lasting ages, which I wasn't complaining about at all. However, that all ended when we heard a few strong firm knocks on the door, which made us jump.

"I bet you any money I know who's on the other side of that door." Mona, suggested. I think we all knew who it was. Rani shouted for the mysterious knocker to come in in which he did. I swivelled my body towards the door, as my back was facing away from it.

"You girls ready?" Ely peeped out the door, looking at us, ready. Not forgetting, lastly landing his gaze on me, gifting me a wink, making me completely burst out into a fierce red tomato, judging by the rare colour of my cheeks. No one could see my face except for me Ely, but the girls squeaked when he did it.

"Yeah, let's go!" Mona was pumped, as being the first one stood up and striding our the room, followed by Mona, followed by Ita. As the others joined Eron and Dion in the front room, he was wasn't following them until I was met with him, standing by his side.

"Are you ready, my girl?" He turned to me, sticking his hand out his hand, waiting patiently for me to lock my hand in his, in which I didn't keep him waiting any longer.

"Of course." I pecked his eager lips twice, keeping incredibly close to him as I felt a gargantuan wave of safety wavering constantly whenever he was by my side.

All of us were on the way to living a normal life, as we had dreamed about constantly. Even if we didn't realise that we were Sinners straight away, I always knew that I wasn't sane or normal. Far from it, but that was going to change.

And that was even better for me.

Considering that I had my love present in my life to help me.