|| 026 - 7/7 ||

Wednesday morning.
We all heard Mona's scream of excitement from a mile away.

"What is that girl screeching over now?" I asked rather rudely, annoyed at the fact that I had been woken up from a rather peaceful nights sleep....for once.

"Hey give her a break, Ely. I bets it's just something stupid anyway." Ita giggled, following her now best friend's yowl. I shortly was lead behind to Dion's room when Mona stopped us.

"Not so fast!" She struck her arm out blocking the plastic wooden door. But now, all the Sinners were awake.

"What's up, Mon?" Rani was the first one dressed, only needing to thread her huge hoops through her ears, then she was all set for Tauranga.

"Yeah, what's up? Is everything okay?" Dion now asked as he opened the door to reveal him and Eron concerned for her.

"Diron is real!" The two lads just chortled at her statement...or could it have been a fact?

"Oh my God, are you for real, girly?" Rani started lightly bouncing on the flats of her Docs.

"I saw them cuddling each other. Oh my God, I am so happy right now!" She leapt over to hug them both, which sent them laughing like hyenas.

"Okay okay. I'll just spill it, we kissed, there. But nothing's official yet." Dion clarified. I'm not even surprised. I bet Ron, you kissed him first.

"Ahh that's so sweet!" Ita and Rani were left grinning like idiots. I just wanted to get ready and make my way to the airport.

"Haha thanks. But we need to get ready to meet Gia." Yes Dion! With that, our feet were on the move, packing everything necessary and contacting Gia on our plans whilst we were there.

--
Toronto Pearson Airport. Sitting patiently for our flight to the final Sinner. But that lightning shock every time her name was spoken aloud was still present. I just couldn't understand why.

"Eron, I'm sorry but.." I really didn't know why I turned my boredom into entertainment by eavesdropping, but that's how bored I had become.

"Is it about the kiss? Look, I'm sorry it was me that did it. I should never have had d-" I knew it! Dion interrupted him.

"No, I enjoyed it. I'm glad you did. But, I think that we should just take things slow. And I know that you still have a thing for Rani. She told me. Plus.. I'm starting to develop feelings for someone else. But I don't know what I want at the moment." His eyes met Eron's so kindly, doing everything in his power not to portray his actions as rude or disrespectful.

"I understand and I respect your decision entirely. I do but, to be honest, I'm not ready for a relationship at the minute either." I was happy that he admitted himself that he wasn't ready. I could see it and actually, I didn't want him or anybody else to get hurt. That's the last thing we needed.

"But-" he trailed off. "If you ever need someone to just have a kiss or a cuddle with, or both. The option is always open." Eron's face was now in between Dion's hands, and now against his lips for one last peck before he boarded the plane.

"And I'll always accept that option." He grinned, adjusting his cap. It was good that they had sorted their "differences" out.

Now all we had to do was wait.

--

Tauranga Airport.
We had finally made it to New Zealand. We had finally made it to our last destination.

"So who we waiting for then?" Ita questioned the man in charge of this meet up.

"Well obviously because she's the Daughter of Sloth, her "Dad" Laurence Greenwood is gonna pick us up and drop us off at their house." His phone now lets off a ding. Gia N - Sloth.

Hey! You said you should be arriving any minute now?

Hey! As a matter of fact ,we're here now. I think I see your "dad".

Oh good! See you soon!!

There was a long stony silence on the journey to the Greenwood's slash Neldai's. Already off the bat, I had my opinion about Laurence. A busy Marketing Vice CEO who only cares about their work lives and not about their own daughter. He didn't even mention her once as we were travelling. I couldn't wait to this curse destroyed because I was about at my limit of an explosion.

After a tortuous silence, our destination was in front of us. This was it. We were going to be united as the Seven Deadly Sinners. I tucked all my wild bowl cut hair into my beanie, gifting my eyes of clear sight.

"Let's do this." Dion, hyped everyone up, with us all putting our arms around each other. Even though we did argue or disagree most times, that connection, that bond between all of us, it didn't matter how long we knew each other, it was that common character trait we had. We were all Sinners......which made us understand the incomprehensible. Solve the impossible. Live through the unliveable. Us. We could do that.

We walked towards her door as we discussed who should be the right person to meet this girl first. After all, none of us had seen her face.

"So who's doing this?" I asked the pack, thinking of the best person for the job.

"Dion? Maybe you? Because you know her vaguely already?" He disagreed with me, shaking his head.

"You're the one that's done all of this. You should do the honours." Now that was something that everyone agreed on. I did feel touched, honestly speaking so I did what they asked of me and went up the four steps to the door of the Daughter of Sloth. I politely knocked (for a change) and braced myself for the reveal of the missing piece we needed.

With a click of the door, my head was hung low in wait until my eyes spotted a pair of Ugg boots. My eyesight slowly climbed up her body to fix my vision on her face...

Oh

My

God...