Character Interviews: Part 1

DQ speaks to the audience: Hello everybody and welcome to this glorious event. I will be interviewing the characters from My Teen Romance with Derek Hale.

The audience applauds and cheers.

DQ: First up is Kristin’s mother Courtney.

Half the audience applaud as Courtney walks on stage while the other half are silent.

DQ greets Courtney with a hug: Hi how are you Courtney?

Courtney replies as she takes a seat beside DQ: I’m great thank you.

DQ takes her seat: Good well my first question is something we’re all wondering.

Courtney blushes.

DQ finishes asking the question: What was the deal with you and Peter?

Courtney shifts and looks slightly uncomfortable: Ummm well we were friends or are friends I don’t know what tense to use since the accident.

The audience nod in agreement and a few look very sad.

DQ doesn’t sound convinced: So you were just friends?

Courtney: We grew up together and we were like best friends until I moved from Beacon Hills.

DQ: How about before the terrible accident?

Courtney’s eyes begin to water.

Courtney: Well we were getting reacquainted, it had been a long time since we had seen each other.

The crowd all sigh in sadness and a few even shed a tear.

DQ: You really care about him don’t you?

Courtney: Yeah, he is... was a good friend and he didn’t deserve that.

Courtney sheds some more tears and DQ hands her a box of tissues that were sitting on the coffee table.

Courtney grabs a few tissues and wipes away her tears: Thank you.

Some of the audience are also crying.

DQ is trying to look fine: Are you holding hope that he will recover?

Courtney: Well that’s all I can do although it’s been three months and there has been no change.

DQ is fighting back a few tears: Well I know that I speak for everyone when I say that the fire was a horrible accident and that we hope they didn’t suffer, and that they have moved onto a better place.

The audience nod their heads in agreement, “The Hales rule!” one of the audience members yell.

DQ: Now it’s time to move on, do you think you were too harsh towards Derek and his family?

The audience go completely still and silent as they eagerly wait for the answer.

Courtney: I think I did what any caring mother would have done you know if their daughter was dating a werewolf.

DQ: So you do agree that you over reacted?

Courtney: Maybe just a little bit but I was worried for her life and her safety. I remember what it was like being a teenager and how easy it was to shift when things got... heated.

DQ: So did you start to warm up to Derek a little bit? And was it because of Peter?

Courtney: I did start to warm up to him but it wasn’t just because of Peter although I did still have that part of me that couldn’t help but worry.