Derek: Sex magic

It had been seven days since I first kissed Kate, and ten days since the devil woman left my life. The rest of my family had made it to Beacon Hills which meant there were thirteen people living in my house at the moment. It was noisy and it was the first family reunion that I was praying to get cancelled, obviously because Kristin was still wedged in my brain slightly.
"Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost?" Kate asked as we sat in her silver Toyota Fortuner and I could see Kristin sitting in the Pizza Place with her sister and a couple of younger kids.
"Just ghost of girlfriend past," I tried not to grind my teeth or look like I still cared because I didn't.
"Really?" Kate's voice because full of excitement, "How about we give her a show?" Kate smirked as she moved closer towards me and I thought why not. Kristin was the one that dumped me and I was going to show her just how much I was over her.
"It's like you read my mind," I grinned and Kate grabbed my face and pressed her lips against mine. I was going to give Kristin a show alright.
Within seconds our kiss had turned heated, our tongues were rolling around in each other's mouths, our hands were creeping all over each other's bodies and our lips were clashing furiously.
"We could even make a sex tape if you want and send it to her," Kate pulled away and purred into my ear before she bit down on my earlobe and I pulled her closer towards me. I was running on pure instinct as Kate's lips found mine again.
I didn't know how long we had been making out for but we were both panting and were out of breath when I heard Kristin excuse herself from the table and I pulled away and smirked.
"You are so bad," Kate kissed my neck and bit down on my shoulder, not hard enough to draw blood but I knew there was going to be a mark left behind which was going to disappear completely within a few seconds although I doubted she had left much of a mark to even notice.
"You love it," I pulled on her hair and she smiled at me before she pressed her lips against mine again. Her arms wrapped around me and she pulled me closer to her as she moved and sat on my lap. I lost my grasp on time again until I heard Belle bring up Cory's name which is when I felt my whole body tense and Kate noticed too.
"You okay?" She panted as she pulled her lips from mine.
Kristin denied that she was dating Cory but I knew she was lying. I knew that was who she dumped me for and I felt my fists clench automatically at the mention of his name.
Kate shifted from my lap and sat back in her seat, and her gaze followed mine which was stuck on Kristin, "Let's get out of here and continue this at my place," Kate spoke and I nodded my head.
"Good because the fun is just beginning," Kate turned the keys in the ignition and the headlights came on.

"You are far too hot to be pinning over another girl," Kate spoke as she pushed me onto her queen sized bed.
Her place was very small: a one bedroom unit with the bare minimum. You know like a couch, fridge, washing machine, bed and closet. Even her room was bare and only held her bed, closet and bed side drawers.
"I'm not pining over her," I assured Kate as she took off her top and threw it to the ground followed by her bra and jeans.
"Good," She smiled and jumped on the bed tugging at the bottom of my shirt before I raised my arms, and she lifted it up over my head adding it to the growing pile of clothes, "Because you're better off without her besides now you have me," Kate added before her lips were on mine again and she bit down on my lip before she continued to kiss me.
We spent hours pleasuring each other and it was wild and crazy and the opposite of my time with Kristin which I was happy about.
"Aren't you parents starting to wonder where you go every night?" Kate asked as we lay on her blue sheets naked and covered in sweat.
"I tell them I'm at a friend's house." I lied. I really told them I needed to spend the night out camping. I don't think they believed me but they didn't know what to do with my destructive behaviour. They also knew I was skipping school, but yet again they had no idea what to do with me.
"They actually believe that?" Kate asked.
"Yep," I replied as I stared at her beautiful body. Kate was amazing which made me wonder why she wasted her time on me. I wasn't hot or a millionaire. I wasn't special in anyway.
What does she want with me? I wondered.

THANKS for reading! Did you enjoy it? The R-Rated version of the Chapter will be posted in a new book called R-Rated Chapters, which is where all my R-Rated Chapters will go for all my Fan-fictions.
VOTE... COMMENT... FAN... ADD TO LIBRARY... XOX