90. LIFELINES

Lest I forget,

HAPPY EASTER!!! HE IS RISEN!

Song: All My Life - K- CI and Jojo

"Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no, it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring barque,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved."
― William Shakespeare

"My name is Lucas Scott; I am a senior at Tree Hill High School. I play basketball, at least I used to. I have a girlfriend, at least I used to. And, I have a best friend. Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world. Maybe it's nothing like it. But, if you look closely you might see someone like you. Someone trying to find their way; someone trying to find their place; someone trying to find their self. Sometimes it's easy to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, or unsatisfied at barely getting by. But, that feeling is a lie and if you just hold on; just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find the way and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes, someone to help us hear the music in the world. To remind us that it won't always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you."

The number 12 is an important one as it signifies completion

-A

***  

A couple of hours later, after arriving at the court house, they submit their papers for the declaration of paternity.

Once done, Lexis lifts up the document and glances at it before looking at Hera who was looking at it with tears welled up in her eyes.

"It's official," He says to which Hera nods slowly as the tears in her eyes fall down.

She never thought the day Alexander, an alive Alexander would be able to be Shakespeare's father not just on paper but with him by her side, yet here it was all happening. All her dreams were coming true.

Smiling they leave the courthouse for his mothers home.

Once they arrive at the home they see Jess standing next to Lucas and Zayne by her car speaking.

"If it isn't the Blacks," Jess says with a huge grin as the three walk over.

Lucas and Zayne smile shouting;

"The bad boy and the virgin I guess their romance tale ended in happiness," Zayne says in remembrance of their first meeting five years back to which Lucas chuckles.

"She's no longer a virgin though," Lucas says.

"Shut up Lucas, you need to go back to keeping quiet," Lexis says as they reach the trio who laugh in good nature.

Hera glances at them, how time had flown.

Five years ago, there were six of them excluding Lexis and her yet five years later only three remained.

Two became lawyers

One a child psychologist

One a father and owner of a multi-million dollar company

And she?

No degree, but she was a mum and currently happy and that was all that mattered, being happy.