1. Shakespeare

Welcome to book 2, you made it :-)

Song : He lives in you -  Lion King ost

Peyton: "Name a wish, place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want.

Lucas: "Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true.
             You never know when the next miracle can come from, the next smile, the next wish coming true."

Peyton: "But if you believe that it's right around the corner.
              And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the serenity of it."

Brooke: "You just may get the thing your are wishing for."

Nathan: "The world is full of magic you just have to believe it.
               So make your wish. Do you have it?"

Haley: "Good. Now believe in it with all you heart."

-One Tree Hill

***

They say it only takes an hour for your life to change. In my case, it was one month, in one month I met him, in one month I fell in love with him, in one month I got engaged to him, in one month I broke his heart, in one month I lost him. My name is Hera Reynolds and this is my story...
5 years after.

A little girl sitting next to her mum who is currently sleeping too tired from the long trip from Nigeria to California which is far from over as they were currently at their next stop, Heathrow airport, where they were changing flights in an hours time gets up and rushes forward picking up a wallet that had fallen from a lady and runs towards the passenger who hadn't gone far. As she attempts to reach out and touch the lady, someone walks into the child causing the child to collide with the lady who lost her wallet. 

"ouch," The little girl exclaims in pain and attempts to get up picking up the wallet that had fallen from her hand upon collision. The lady who lost her wallet frowns.

"Watch where you're going!" She says to the little girl angry at being hit. She turns and starts to walk away but notices her wallet is missing and turns around. She sees the little girl with it and rushes back to her. 

"You little thief!" She cries out hurrying to jerk her wallet from the confused looking child.

A cop walking by stops next to them.

"What's going on here Miss?" He asks.

"This girl was trying to steal from me!" The lady says.

The little girl shakes her head.

The officer looks at both parties. 

"I'm sure it was a misunderstanding, little girl why are you holding this?" The officer asks the little girl.

"To steal it why else?!" The lady says and grabs unto the little girls hand.

"Where are your partners? Did your parents send you to steal from me?" She asks looking around. The little girls face filled with pain tries to extract her hand that was being tightly held by the lady with her nails digging into her skin.

"Where do you think you are running off to?" The lady asks holding on tighter.

"You will let go of those hands right now" A male voice with an English accent says.

The lady and cop all turn to the voice that just spoke. In front of the lady is a man in shades and black suit covered by a long knee length coat. His whole body exudes power and confidence, he has short black hair and two silver rings on his slim fingers, one on his index, the other on his pinky. He was currently using his thumb to swirl the ring around his index finger around.