36. BLACKS

Double updates!

"Some people believe that raven's guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck. While a group of ravens predicts trouble ahead. And a raven right before battle promises victory."

Song: Linkin Park - Numb

***

The day goes by fast in between, calls, meetings, researches and vitals checking. It was currently     9pm and they had finally gotten done with the important things. After much arguments Hera had finally convinced Lexis to stop for the night, as per his doctors orders, he wasn't even supposed to be working. She'd wanted to go home but with Shakespeare asleep Lexis had convinced her to stay the night to allow Shakespeare sleep in peace. He was currently carrying the little girl in his arms to the bed in his room.

"She can sleep on the sofa," Hera says from behind him.

"I mean where will you sleep if she takes your bed?" Hera asks.

"The sofa, you can both have the bed," Lexis says.

"but..."Hera starts but is cut short by the sound of the little girl they assumed was asleep saying,

"We can all take the bed," with her eyes closed.

"You're awake?" Hera asks in shock.

Shakespeare shakes her head.

"No," She says exerting extra force to the shutting of her eyelids.

Lexis laughs lightly causing Hera to momentarily lose focus enthralled by the sound of his light laughter that she'd not heard in years.

"Your daughter is an interesting specie," He says dropping Shakespeare on the bed.

He moves to leave but Shakespeare grabs a hold of his arm.

"Tell me a stowy," She says pouting.

"What?" Lexis says.

"A stowy," Shakespeare says.

He glances at Hera eyes widened seemingly asking for help. 

Hera smiles. His eyes relax seemingly enthralled by her smiling once more.

"You're be..." e starts but is interrupted by Shakespeare who shakes his hand while asking.

"Stowy,"

"I'll tell you a stowy," Hera says walking to Lexis side by the bed.

Shakespeare shakes her head.

"Not you, him," Shakespeare says.

"Not even if it's about your daddy?" Hera asks knowing it'll bribe her.

"Ohhhhh Okay!" Shakespeare says letting go of Lexis and scooting over for Hera to climb into the bed.

"Once upon a time," Hera starts. Lexis sits by the foot of the bed.

"There was a girl who lived in a kingdom and in that kingdom there also lived an evil Queen who was cursed by his father to be an evil queen," Hera says.

"Like sleeping beauty?" Shakespeare asks to which Hera nods.

"Like sleeping beauty this evil queen needed true love to make him a prince again,"Hera says as Shakespeare places her head on her mothers thighs.

"The girl upon coming to the kingdom for college met the evil queen and at first they hated each other, always fighting and misunderstanding each other till one day they realized how similar they were, they both had evil fathers who had cursed them, " Hera says.