65. Blame

"I read a poem once about a girl who had a crush on a guy who died. She imagined him up in heaven with all the beautiful angels, and she was jealous. Ellie is gone, I imagine her with the bad ass angels now. Hanging out with them in their black leather jackets, causing trouble. But, I'm not jealous, I just miss her." Peyton Sawyer One Tree Hill

September 15th 3million reads! Thanks for sticking with my peculiar self.

Fav #LexisandHera tweet:

me reading the last chapter #LexisandHera

Song:  Read All About It (pt III)-

Emeli Sandé

***

She glances as Lexis whose cold eyes were staring into hers. No way, he wouldn't ... he wouldn't use their dead child...Jamie warned her of the possibility, to prepare for it after they found out from the video of Peter's downfall confrontation with Lexis and Jess' lips that she'd told him, but she had rejected the idea. That was a kid they both lost, surely he wouldn't use that to take away her other kid but now....Her eyebrows furrow.

"He was unable to see his son due to Miss Reynolds negligence, a negligence that we see five years later at Heathrow airport where she slept while her child was verbally abused and almost assaulted but for a good samaritans interference and as fate would have it, that Good Samaritan turned out to be my client Alexander Black," Zane says walking forward to play a video.

Hera looks up in shock at the video. How did he get that? It was a video of the day she arrived with Shakespeare, the day Shakespeare said she met him.

Loud whisperings ensue in the court room.

"Quiet!" The judge says bringing order to the court.

"Not only is she mentally unstable but her family background is unstable," Zane continues.

"Her father is in jail for attempted murder and abuse. She is currently on horrible terms with her family except her eldest brother. Do we as a court really want to entrust the life of the innocent Shakespeare Alexandria to the child murdering, mentally unstable, once abused and never psychologically treated Hera Reynolds simply because she luckily managed to somehow make sure Shakespeare's alive till today?" Zane asks.

"Somehow manages?"Hera says to herself half laughing half crying.

"Somehow manages?!" She screams glaring at Zane.

"Quiet!"The judge says hitting her gavel.

"Miss Jones get a hold of your client," The judge says motioning for Zane to keep going.

"Hera," Jess says holding onto Hera's hands who glances at her. What exactly had Jess told Lexis?

"Also I think it's important to remember that the real victims in these are the child Shakespeare Alexandria and Alexander Black. The two are victims of Miss Reynolds selfish decisions that not only lead to the accident of my client five years ago but separated father and child,"