62. Profits & losses

Loved reading your opinions on the last chapter. But just so you know, If you're team Shakespeare you're definitely team Hexis . After reading your thoughts I'm now team Hexis they both suffered lol. It's not a competition of who suffered more it's that they both suffered.

Lol Favorite LexisandHera tweet because...Rihanna lol

Lexis is so ready to make every1 pay for their lies in the worst possible way and the wedding will be so dramatic IM READY 

"Sometimes I wonder if anything is absolute anymore. Is there still right and wrong? Good and bad? Truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable, left to interpretation, gray? Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, to transform it because we are faced with things that are not of our own making. And sometimes, things simply catch up with us." Lucas Scott One Tree Hill.

Song: Against all odds - Mariah Carey ft Westlife 

***

Hera stays glued to the spot as Zane drives off after Lexis leaving her alone.

"Shakespeare," She says fear gripping her as the thought of Lexis taking her away fills her mind causing her to immediately call Jess.

"Jess where are you?" She asks voice shaky.

"At work, why?" Jess asks worried bye the sound of her voice.

"You're closer, please hurry home and make sure to keep Shakespeare with you, don't let anyone take her, Jess please don't let anyone take my daughter," Hera says through tears as she runs towards the road to look for a cab.

"Wait who's trying to take her away? Peter?"Jess asks.

"No, Lexis is," Hera replies.

"Why would he do that?" Jess asks.

"Because his memories are back Jess, Lexis got back his memories and he's suing me for custody," Hera says.

"Fuck!" Jess exclaims seating up in her office.

"I'm leaving now, don't worry I'll keep her safe, I promise," Jess says standing up and cutting the call. She hurries out of the office and runs back in. Opening a cabinet she searches for a file she'd gotten from Hera two days back. Finding it, she hurries out of the office.

A few minutes later while waiting for the cab she called, Hera gets a call form Jess.

"Hera, stay where you are. I fear his seeing you might just worsen things, let me speak to him first and gauge things,"

"But my daughter, Shakespeare," Hera argues.

"Lexis won't hurt her, regardless of how much he hates you right now, he won't hurt her, trust me to keep her safe. Stay where you are. I'll call you," Jess says taking off.