Here we go...

Song: Drake Back to back.

Picture : comment from the below messenger
***

I'm going to say the following: Hello Alexis Thompsons. The xxx book is nothing like yours. Her characters, grammar, nothing is similar to yours. I rate, no one has told you that the xxx book is the same as yours. It's very childish of you to put personal messages on your book. I've read your book and I've read the xxx, it's completely different. If the xxx book was similar to yours then she wouldn't have uploaded it or whatever. So it's not plagiarism like you say it is. Just because someone once stole your book babe doesn't mean everyone else is. She won't take her book down. You can't report her when she hasn't done anything wrong. You are making it seem like she's a liar. Her books is great. Yours sincerely T Have a nice day.

I got this message right now on waking up from sleep after an 11 hour night shift so I'll use this message as a representative to all those who think like the above sender.

1. I NEVER said the book copied mine.

2. I said she had the same character names but someone said she only used one. No she used two. Alexander Black and Reid.

3. Last I checked I stated:

"Like I told her I don't yet consider it plagiarism but I have my eyes on it and if it becomes plagiarism then I'll take action"

Seeing as it seems you can't understand my words I'll try explaining it again to you in lay man's term. Sorry that might be too big a word for you. I'll try and explain it in a simpler way.

I read the book and do not consider it to be plagiarism. I saw that she was inspired by my work and like I told her I was honored but instead she told me lies, finally said the truth and was basically rude. I'll repeat this for the last time. I don't think it is plagiarism but if in future she plagiarizes me then I won't hesitate actually that might be too big a word. In future if I notice the book has plagiarized mine then I will report her. Like I told her the thing with inspiration is there's a thin line between that and plagiarism so she needs to be careful not to ever cross it in future.

4. Yes I did get over ten messages about her works similarity to mine. I don't have that much time to waste searching all over wattpad to find who to falsely accuse. People noticed similarities and were blowing me up. In order to stop that and correct a wrong notion I posted my message as though I kept deleting the messages in my feed suggesting that so others don't think she did, the messages kept on coming. I could have chosen not to post anything and have them all keep thinking she plagiarized after how she acted towards me but I'm a firm believer that no matter how stupid, offensive or bad someone might be, if they did no wrong and I'm aware of it then it's my duty to set the record straight even if I have people who will read and not understand my wording on the matter, at least a vast majority will as my readers are smart.

5. I add personal messages because my readers are more than just reads and votes to me. They're part of my wattpad and writing family, they've had my back since day one and I love them to bits so I add personal messages to let them know that. We may have never met but they are dear to my heart.

6. No one asked her to take the book down. She was the one who first suggested it to which I replied it wasn't plagiarism so she didn't need to do that but if it becomes plagiarism then I'll request wattpad take it down. After which she went all xx on me and left me wondering "the heck just happened?"

7. Now please stop messaging me with false accusations so I can go back to writing the chapter I was originally planning on publishing today.

8. Thank you for reading my childish messages as though childish you had to have read them to have sent me the message you did lol. Sending you lots of love.

If you have any issues with me or my work, please let's have a chat like normal, mature adults. If anyone chooses to send me insults and attacks, I'm inclined to take your words and put them out publicly for everyone to see. P.S. I don't have the time to respectfully send you private messages to cover up for your thoughtless actions. Behind the name Alexis Thompson is a real human being. My inbox is not a home ground for filth and display of folly. If this is how you play, I'll save my energy by helping you: giving you the publicity you deserve. Once you make it out of my inbox, there are no rules!

- A