True Flight: Arrest In New York City.

The first part of the title is named after Jordans, lmfaooo.

But I told y'all I was gone for a few weeks at my grandmother's house....I didn't forget. Hell, I wrote three chapters already.

But these MB pictures, thooo. >>>>>>>>

Anywhores, leggo! 

__________________________________________________________

  [Monologue #45]

  We put our differences aside. Now we can let our similarites collide like a train on the tracks. We'll be a force to be reckoned with and no one will break us apart. We'll shed light on our problems and solve them from there on. Don't you know I got you?

__________________________________________________________

  {Saturday, August 23rd, 12:36 pm}

  (Prince's P.O.V.)

  I drove down the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana with the biggest smile on my face. Me and Jassie were back to common ground. Even though we aren't together — yet — we are really cool with each other as of right now and our friendship is bringing us closer.

  As I drove, my phone rang. I looked at my phone amd saw her number. I turned my music down before putting her on speaker.

  Jas'marieé: Hey there!

  Prince: What's good?

  Jas'marieé: Nothing, just calling to say thanks for last night.

  Prince: No probs, baby girl.

  Jas'marieé: Not only that. I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me out next Wednesday since is this my second to last week of summer.

  Prince: How can I say no?

  Jas'marieé: Yay!

  Prince: (laughs) So what are you up to?

  Jas'marieé: Nothing, just laying around like a lazy fuck.

  Prince: Only you.

  Jas'marieé: YOLO.

  Prince: Oh God....using it in the wrong context.

  Jas'marieé: Negro, please!

  Prince: Ah, you're so stupid.

  Jas'marieé: I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb! (laughs) That made no sense.

  Prince: Well, as much I want to talk to your short behind, I gotta go. I'm driving.

  Jas'marieé: Driving? My nigga, you got a car?!

  Prince: Ehhhh...something to that nature.

  Jas'marieé: What do you—

  Prince: Bye Jassie!

   I hung up and drove the rest of the way back to Lexi's house. When I pulled up, I managed to get the car back into the garage as if it was never gone. Swerve. I walked into the house and saw Lexi sitting on the stairs, looking straight at the front door with piercing eyes.