Epilogue

ID Imput: Valentini, Spencer

Affiliation: Retired NWG Member

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Healthy, Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------

"How do I look Spencer?" Natsuki asked me.

"You. Look. Beautiful." I said.

Today was Noah and Natsuki's wedding day, and Natsuki asked me to give her away because her dad was a dick-sicle.

I found it a little ironic giving Natsuki away, because I literally did that when I let her have Noah memories.

It was all worth it in the end, because me and Monika hit it off after Noah's party, and I had something very special in mind for her.

"It's time Spencey!" Natsuki said.

"I can't stand it when you call me that...thank God you don't know my last name."

"I'll figure out when you marry Monika Spencey!"

Me and Natsuki laced our arms together as I walked her down the aisle.

She smiled as she looked over at Noah, and Jacob, who was the best man.

Natsuki walked up and met with Noah and the priest. That's when I noticed how pure her beauty really was.

 That's when I noticed how pure her beauty really was

I was happy for her and Noah. Even though Natsuki may have not been mine anymore, it was totally worth it. And I wouldn't change a damn thing.

Soon it was time for the bride to throw her bouquet of flowers behind her back and a if a single girl catches it, she's the next to get married.

Sayori, Rem, Yuri, and Monika all stood awaiting to catch the bouquet, but I didn't even think Sayori wanted to get married, I just think she wanted to win this "game" as she called it.

Natsuki threw the flowers in the air and Monika jumped and caught it.

I walked over to Monika and grabbed one of her hands.

I got down on one knee and opened a small purple box with a diamond ring in it.

"Monika...will you marry me?" I asked.

"Spencer..." Monika said.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing would make me happier."

I stood up and Monika smiled at me. She wrapped her arms around me as everyone let out and "Aweeeeeeeee."

A couple months later, I would end up marrying the girl of my dreams. I could officially call her mine. I will always remember her face as I slid the ring on her finger.

Her embarrassed yet happy face will always be in my mind.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

I pulled Monika towards me and layed my lips on hers.

And after that day, my worries were over. I would never have to go back to the NWG.

And it was all worth it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

So this is where we part ways Gustave

Indeed it is, it was an honor making this story with you.

Likewise, goodbye Gustave.

-hwest36 has left the authors chamber-

What a cool guy.

*Walks over to wine cellar and opens it*

*Realizes that all my wine is gone.*

"THAT BASTARD DRANK ALL MY WINE!"

~Fin~