Chapter Thirty-One: Love is deep

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Psycotic, Bloodthirsty

-----------------------------------------------------------

I shot Natsuki point blank in the face and Noah looked back at me in terror.

"SPENCER?!" He screamed.

"What?" I said.

"YOU JUST FUCKIN KILLED NATSUKI. I'LL KILL YOU!"

"That wasn't Natsuki Noah..." I said in a calm tone.

Noah turned around and looked at Natsuki. Her body turned into a purple cloud to reveal Crystalline laying on the ground.

"That... actually hurt!" Crystalline said.

"I hope it did." I said while I pulled out my Sabre.

"Spencer...what are you gonna do?" Noak asked.

"I'm gonna end this once and for all." I said.

I stood over Crystalline as she looked up at me. I cocked my sword back as I looked into her eyes.

All's I could see is all the evil she had done.

"Stop!" A voice said behind me. Something made me drop my sword to the ground.

I turned around to see the woman that I saw in my one dream. The one that healed me.

"M-Maricana?! I thought that you were sealed?!" Crystalline said in terror.

The woman walked next to me and looked down at her evil sister.

"What have you done Crystalline?" Maricana said.

"I...I..." Crystalline fumbled with her words.

Maricana looked over at me and then Noah.

"I'll handle this from here...God be with you...and thank you." She said.

A white bubble formed around Crystalline as her and Maricana ascended into the sky.

Suddenly a bright flash appeared in the sky. The whole world was white and it seemed that pink rose petals began to fall from the sky.

Noah reached his hand out and caught one of the petals. He looked over at me and smiled.

"We did it..."

I walked away and fell to my knees. Emotions began to fill my mind as I remembered the girls.

"We...we did it..." I thought to myself. "Monika...I did it...I really did...it."

Tears began to stream down my bloody face and fall to the ground.

"Natsuki...Yuri...Monika...Sayori..." I mumbled to myself as I broke down in tears.

I recalled the memories I had with the girls, and the picture that we took in the photo booth was stuck in my mind.

"I....I...I LOVE YOU!" I screamed into the sky as I broke down crying. I tried to cover my face to cover my tears but...I couldn't help myself.

I wanna go home...I wanna go home to the girls that love me...and I love them.

They've waited for me to come home...I'm finally coming home.

A bright flash came over my eyes and I woke up on the ground.

I got up and saw that Noah awoke as well. Felipe was looking over me as I slept.

Noah and Sayori were looking over top of Noah.

"My friend! Back from the dead again!" Felipe said.

"Spectre Frost The Unkillable." I said.

"Noah! You're alive!" I heard Natsuki say.

Noah stood up and Natsuki hugged him tightly while tears formed in her eyes.

Sayori hugged Noah from the back and Monika surrounded all of them.

"Y-Yeah...good...good for Noah..." I said to myself. I stood up to my feet and saw Noah surrounded by all of the girls.

I felt a pain in my chest. It wasn't like a physical pain however...it was like an emotion.

It felt like someone was squeezing my heart. I looked over at Cosgrove and Rem. Rem was sitting next to Cosgrove with her head on his shoulder.

"Why...why does my heart hurt so bad...?" I said to myself.

I looked over at Jacob and Yuri and saw that Yuri was hugging Jacob. She raised one of her legs in the air.

I looked back over at Noah and he walked towards me.

"We did it Spencer!" He said.

"Y-Yeah...we...we did it."

Suddenly a golden ghost appeared next to us.

"You guys did it!" Odysseus said.

"Yeah, missing accomplished..." I said.

Odysseus scanned everyone and then looked back at me and Noah. She walked over to Rem and placed her hand on her head.

Her hand glew golden as Rem got her memories with Cosgrove back.

"C-Cosgrove!" She yelled. She wrapped her arms around Cosgrove, wrapping him in a big hug.

"Rem...I love you so much!" Cosgrove yelled.

"I...I love you too!" Rem yelled.

They began to hold each other close while me and Noah stood there.

Odysseus walked over to me and Noah and looked us in the eyes.

"What's wrong, aren't you gonna give them they're memories back?" Noah asked.

"That's...a little hard to explain..." Oddyseus said.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a soft voice.

"It...it would kill them...if I gave them both of your guy's memories...so..."

"So we can only give them one of our memories..." I said, finishing Oddyseus's sentence.

"That's...that's correct..." Odysseus said.

Me and Noah looked at each other.

The girls that we've learned to love, can only have one of us. All the times and good moments of the other person will be forever lost...one of us would have to choose who gets...the girls.

"Why would this happen...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

-Fine Not found, initiate outro-

That's all I have for now! Bon Voyage!