Chapter Twenty: New Divide

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah (Private Inferno)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Doki Doki Literature Club

Status: Alive, Determined, Hopeful

-----------------------------------------------------------

"We might wanna head out now, let's go!" I said.

I ran threw the door and out of the house. Spencer and Jacob followed closely behind me.

I looked up into the sky and saw something of only my nightmares.

"What the hell is that?!" Spencer said.

"It's...it's an eye..." Jacob said astonished.

"The third eye..." I said.

The sky was a dark shade of purple with clouds covering it. There was an eye in the middle of the sky looking down at us.

"C'mon we need to get to school." Spencer said.

We all ran down the streets to see that they were all completely vacent.

"This place is a ghost town." Spencer said.

"Yeah, so let's not join them...wait hold on.." I said.

I looked down the street and noticed that there were five men standing there.

"Who the hell are they?" Jacob asked.

"I...I don't know..." I said confused.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Spencer called to them.

The men slowly turned around and looked at us. They were wearing black jackets and wore masks on their face.

It was a stage mask with half the face smiling and the other half frowning. On the forehead of the mask, it had a distinctive third eye.

They began to run at us. I looked at their hands and they had sharp purple objects coming off of their fingers.

"LFS! It's LFS!" I yelled. I pulled out my AUG and set it to semi automatic. I shot down a few guys before they got near us.

Spencer got in front of me and shot at them. He shot one guy right between the eyes and he fell on the asphalt.

"Noah? The hell is LFS?!" He said. He turned around to face me but suddenly something jumped on his back.

It tackled him to the ground and reached his hand down to his face. He struggled with the man but the tip of the man's nail began to cut Spencer's face.

I shot the man and he fell off of Spencer.

"Jesus, thanks Noah." He said.

"Now we're even." I said jokingly. I pulled Spencer to his feet.

"I believe this belongs to you?" I said, handing Spencer his M1911.

"Thanks Noah, again." He said.

We continued running down the street and would see more LFS guys here and there. We would quickly pick them off before they could even do anything.

We approached the school and Spencer's face lost all color. The school was on fire with green flames covering it.

"Spencer?" I asked.

"We're going in there." He said.

"Jacob, stay here and make sure nobody comes and kills us, me and Spencer will get the girls okay?!" I said.

"Yes Sir, be careful, and get Yuri!" He said.

Me and Spencer both rammed the front door of the school open and ran down the hallway. We ran into the clubroom to see that nobody was in there.

"Where the hell are they?!" Spencer said.

"I...I don't know."

"I'll take the third floors, you check the 2nd okay?!" He said.

"O-Okay." I said.

With that, Spencer ran out if the clubroom full speed and up a flight of stairs.

I ran around the school and would glance in rooms. I came to a small vending machine and noticed that it was pulled away from the wall.

I heard a slight weeping behind the machine. I placed my hands on the machine and pulled it away from the wall.

I saw a small girl with pink hair resting her head on her knees. She was crying.

"N-Natsuki?!" I said.

"AH! GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed. She threw a water bottle at me and tried to run away. I grabbed her by her shoulder.

She was completely terrified, as if she's seen horrible things.

"Natsuki!" I yelled.

She turned around to face me again, her hair swaying in the air as she turned to look at me.

"P-Please help me!" She said while she wrapped her arms around me.

"P-Please mister...please help me. I'm so scared... please take me away from here." Natsuki said while she soaked my shirt with her tears.

I patted Natsuki's head and looked down at her.

"We're gonna get you out of here...you're gonna be safe okay?" I said.

She buried her face in shirt and began to mumble something.

"Why Monika? Why would you do this to us...why Monika....fucking Monikammmmmmmmmmmmm"

I lifted Natsuki off of her feet and held her in my arms. She held onto me tightly.

"Natsuki, are you alright?" I asked.

"H-How do you know my name?" She asked.

"It's hard to explain."

I forgot that Natsuki didn't have memories of me...or Spencer.

"I'm I'm...fine...what's going on mister?!" She asked.

"Some bad things, if we stay here, we all die. I'm gonna get you out of here."

I ran with Natsuki in my arms as the building burned around us.

"The building...it's on fire!" Natsuki said.

"It's okay Natsuki...it's..."

Suddenly the ground began to break around me. The ground cracked and made a horrible sound.

"Oh hell!" I yelled.

The ground crumbled under me and Natsuki. I fell through the floor with Natsuki in my arms.

I fell on my back and my vision was completely black. It felt like there was a pillow on my face.

"Ugh...are you alright?" Natsuki said as she got up. My vision came back and Natsuki was on top of me.

"Y-Yeah..." I said.

That's when I realized that the soft sensation on my face was... Natsuki's...

"W-wait...did my...land on your...?"

"N-No, anyway we're running out of time. We still gotta find Yuri, Monika, and Sayori." I said.

"M-Monika?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Yay Natsuki's back!

An alive version at that.

What's that supposed to mean?!

Nothing.

You better not kill Natsuki again.

That's all I have for now! Bon Voyage!