Chapter Thirteen: Where I Belong

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: D̷̞̱̭̰̲̭̹̖̻̜͕͎͔͎̖̎̋̓̄͌̓͂͐̉̐̈́̍̆̚͜͠r̷̨̛͚̰̖̜̯̪͓͚̂̍͆̈́͂͗̀̎̿̈̔̆̐͝ͅe̴̛͓̤̝̹͗̅̓̾͑̀͛̕͠a̴̤̹͙̩̗̜͉̾̃͋̉͒͛̃͗̂̏̒͋̋̈́̓͆̑̀͜m̵̡̛͈̟̯̳̹̦̹͍͔͈̮̤̼̋̓̔̌̐́̄͛͛̋̄̉̕͠ͅ ̶̲̪̩̂̏́̚͜Ǩ̵̨̻͉͚͙̠̩͎̤̬͑̃į̵̢̛̮͙͕̦̱̳̤̟̩͙̣̙̭̿̆̾̓͗̈̑̈́͂͒̀n̶̥̻̥̪̑ĝ̸̛̯̥̙̒͛̓̃̕͝͝d̴̨̨̛̞̯̰̖̻̥͈̯͔̭̯̟̭͎̥̱̓͗͒̍͆̌͝o̴̧͎̖̞̗̓̽͌̌̈́̐͆͌́̓͋̈̈̓̍̀́m̴̙̳͔̤͔̳̖̋̽̍

Status: Alive, Depressed, Hopeless

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Jeez Monika... I didn't know you got a a tattoo" I said.

"Yeah it's cute isn't it?" She said.

Monika had a small ace of spades tattoo on her lower back right above her...well you know.

Monika got over top of me and rested her head on my chest. She put her ear up to my heart.

"You're heartbeat...it's so fast." She said.

"Yeah I'm still trying to get a grasp on what the hell happened to me..."

"Spencer, I'm alive, you're alive, and that's all that matters."

Monika leaned her head towards mine and layed a kiss on my lips. I placed my hand on her cheek and held onto the kiss.

She pulled away and gave me an innocent smile.

"I love you, happy birthday." She said.

"Thanks Monika...I love you too..." I said.

Monika rested her head on my chest again and I looked down at Monika.

She was really pretty whenever she sleeped. She still wasn't wearing any clothes so I felt the soft sensation of her breasts on my chest.

I looked down at her while she slept and admired her curvy figure.

"Hehe quit being a pervert Spencer." She said with her eyes closed.

How did she...?

"O-Oh sorry..." I said.

Monika started to giggle and I looked up at the ceiling. A dark ring looked as if it was descending towards me.

I looked down again and noticed that Monika was no longer laying on my chest.

"M-Monika?!" I called out.

There was no response. I was now sitting on a black platform floating in the sky.

"What the hell?! Monika?!" I called out.

I stood up and noticed that I was now wearing clothes as well. I looked around and I was surrounded by darkness.

"I-It was just a dream!? No! I'm not ready to leave yet!" I yelled.

I wanted more time...I needed more time...I wanted to say goodbye. I saw something out in the distance that was shining. I ran towards it.

It was a building with a glass panel in front of it. I ran over to it and noticed that someone was standing in it.

I approached the glass and noticed that the person in the window...was Monika.

"Monika!" I called out.

I started banging on the glass but Monika just stared at me, trying to hold back tears.