Chapter Sixteen: Live Your Life

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Unstable

-----------------------------------------------------------

I handed Jacob and Noah their clothes and equipment and I waited on the couch.

I wonder what Noah was so pissed off about this morning. Maybe he wasn't a morning person? I mean yeah, but that's a little much.

"Maybe he had a bad dream." Odysseus said in my head. Suddenly the angel sat next to me.

"Wait, if you could monitor my dreams, can't you monitor Noah's dreams?" I asked.

"His dreams were corrupt...I think Crystalline took over his mind."

"Is he... possessed?"

"No...hold on."

Odysseus eyes began to glow and she held the side of her head.

"She just...talked to him. I can't understand what they said though. Just give me some time and I'll try and uncorrupt this." She said.

"Alright Odysseus...hey you didn't monitor my dream last night, right?" I asked.

"No, why what happened? Did something bad happen?" She asked concerned.

"O-Oh nothing happened, I was just curious."

"Uh...okay." She said.

Noah walked out wearing a black leather jacket and black cargo pants. The jacket had a golden NWG logo over the heart.

He had a P226 hanging on his belt and an AUG strapped on his back.

Jacob wore a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He had a strap that went across his chest that held all sorts of shotgun shells.

He had the Makarov on his side and held a Spaz 12 in his hand.

"Alright, this is for the girls. Noah, Jacob, I just want you to know that, if I don't make it...tell everyone I love them." I said.

"We'll make it happen." Jacob said. I shook Jacobs hand and held my hand out to Noah so he could shake it.

He just walked away and out the door. Me and Jacob followed him.

I got into the driver seat of the SUV and Noah and Jacob sat in back. I heard them having a conversation and it seemed like they were both staring me down in the rearview mirror.

Soon we made it to a private helipad that we rented. Landed in the center of the helipad was a mean looking Blackhawk helicopter.

It had 2 sets of twin miniguns on each side of it, and 2 rocket launchers on each side to add the icing on the cake.

"H-Holy shit..." Noah said.

"Yep, we call her the beast." I said.

"Who's flying it?" Jacob asked.

Suddenly a man came out of the cockpit and walked over to me, Noah, and Jacob.

"Hello Spectre." He said.

"Hey there." I said. I shook his hand and looked at him closely.

"Oh my God...are you Felipe?" I asked.

"In the flesh." He said.

"Who's Felipe?" Jacob asked.

"One of the greatest gunslingers in the NWG infantry division. He makes me look bad." I said.