Chapter Fifteen: Hate In Your Eyes

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah (Private Inferno)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: D̷̞̱̭̰̲̭̹̖̻̜͕͎͔͎̖̎̋̓̄͌̓͂͐̉̐̈́̍̆̚͜͠r̷̨̛͚̰̖̜̯̪͓͚̂̍͆̈́͂͗̀̎̿̈̔̆̐͝ͅe̴̛͓̤̝̹͗̅̓̾͑̀͛̕͠a̴̤̹͙̩̗̜͉̾̃͋̉͒͛̃͗̂̏̒͋̋̈́̓͆̑̀͜m̵̡̛͈̟̯̳̹̦̹͍͔͈̮̤̼̋̓̔̌̐́̄͛͛̋̄̉̕͠ͅ ̶̲̪̩̂̏́̚͜Ǩ̵̨̻͉͚͙̠̩͎̤̬͑̃į̵̢̛̮͙͕̦̱̳̤̟̩͙̣̙̭̿̆̾̓͗̈̑̈́͂͒̀n̶̥̻̥̪̑ĝ̸̛̯̥̙̒͛̓̃̕͝͝d̴̨̨̛̞̯̰̖̻̥͈̯͔̭̯̟̭͎̥̱̓͗͒̍͆̌͝o̴̧͎̖̞̗̓̽͌̌̈́̐͆͌́̓͋̈̈̓̍̀́m̴̙̳͔̤͔̳̖̋̽̍

Status: Alive, Happy, Hopeful

-----------------------------------------------------------

SPICE WARNING!

Quick Note: So Wattpad was being stupid (Not surprising) and I had to delete and re post chapter 14. So sorry if you left likes and comments because those unfortunately got deleted. My apologies. -Gustave

-----------------------------------------------------------

I layed in bed for about an hour and still couldn't get asleep. Natsuki's head was resting on my arms so I couldn't get up without waking up "The beast."

"Was that all a dream? Did...did they really not die? Did Spencer's version of the girls still die? Oh my God Spencer..."

Those words rung through my head. My heart began to beat fast as I thought about what Spencer might be going through in his universe right now.

Something still set me off though...what was that logo that those men were wearing? I swore I've seen it before.

Suddenly I felt something move next to me and I watched as a black silhouette got up and walked away.

"W-what the hell..." I whispered to myself.

Was that Natsuki? She didn't normally get up this late at night.

I grabbed my P226 out of under the bed and pursued Natsuki.

"What if she's being possessed by Crystalline..." I thought to myself.

I snuck behind Natsuki with my gun in my hand. I hid behind a wall while she walked into the kitchen. She turned the light on and I heard the fridge open.

"W-what the hell is she doing?" I thought to myself.

I tucked my pistol in my waistband and turned around the corner. I saw Natsuki sitting on the ground eating a bowl of cookie dough. She looked directly at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked

"N-Nothing...get outta here."

"Are...are you eating raw cookie dough?!" I said while trying to hide my laugh.