Chapter Twenty-Seven: What's To Lose?

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah (Private Inferno)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Psychological Level restored, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I've...I've never kissed a boy before..." Natsuki mumbled. "Th-this is awesome!"

"Y-Yeah...you're pretty good too..."

That was a complete lie. Natsuki was very, very bad at kissing. I pulled Natsuki closer to me and wrapped one of my arms around her back.

My radio that Spencer gave me began to make sound.

"Noah! We're clear...Noah?...Noah?" Spencer said through the radio.

Natsuki got off of me and I picked up the radio.

"Noah!" Spencer yelled.

"I-I'm here! What's going on?!"

"AC 130 is down, large number of foot mobiles are closing in on our position! Do you have an Evac?"

"Y-Yeah I found something, we're on the way."

"Hurry up! I've died before and it didn't feel too good." Spencer said.

Suddenly two people bursted through the door. It was Drew and Khalil.

"We found Rem!" Drew yelled to me.

I looked at the doorway and noticed that Rem and Cosgrove were nowhere to be seen.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They split off when we got ambushed by Blackwater elites. We don't know where they are!" Khalil said.

"Well we gotta get outta here!" I said. "We'll look for Rem and Cosgrove on our way to Spencer."

"Alright everyone get in!" Jacob called our to everyone as he started the engine. It let out a loud roar.

There was a cabin behind the driver and passenger seat that could seat 8 people. All together the bullet proof cabin could protect 10 people. Then there are 2 seats for the minigun operater and a missle operater.

This thing was a battle tank.

Jacob and Yuri sat in the driver and passenger seat. The rest of the girls, along with Khalil and Drew sat in the bullet proof cabin.

I jumped on top of the tank and hopped in the minigun turret.

Everyone got in except for Sayori. She jumped on top of the battle vehicle and crawled towards me on all fours.

"B-Be safe...mister Noah..." She said in a shy voice. She gave me a peck on the cheek before she got back down and got in the cabin.

"Let's finish this thing!" Jacob said.

Jacob jerked the vehicle forward. He busted through the wall and I turned the minigun turret. In the distance I saw NWG members fighting off waves of Blackwater.

I shot the minigun at them and they all yelled. The agents looked back at me and yelled "Thank you!"

"Frost, what is your position?!" I said into the radio.

"WFA: 1, 9, 7, 9, shakedown!"

"En route to your location!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C