Chapter Twenty-Nine: Most Wanted

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah (Private Inferno)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Psychological Level restored, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Jacob we're gonna need to haul ass if we're gonna make it in time!" I yelled to Jacob, who was driving the tank

"I'm on it!" Jacob said.

He slammed on the gas and the tank began to move faster. I shot at the rooftops of the buildings as I saw blackwater members try and shoot us.

"This things pretty fun to use...I outta get me one of these." I said to myself.

We approached the location that Spencer gave us, but there was nobody to be seen.

Suddenly someone jumped in front of the tank with a blue haired girl in his arms.

It was Cosgrove and Rem.

"Cosgrove! Where's Spencer?!" I asked.

"Blackwater just took him away, they talked about taking him and Felipe away in that plane. He said to not go after him."

"Get in Cosgrove!" I yelled.

Cosgrove loaded Rem into the tank and then he got in. I saw a small airfield in the distance.

"Jacob, full speed towards that airfield!" I yelled.

"On it!" Jacob said.

He slammed on the gas towards the airfield. We saw a private jet at one end if the run way. It was beginning to take off.

"Jacob, pull up to the side of that jet!"

"What are you gonna do?!"

"Finish this!"

Jacob began to accelerate up to the side of the jet. I unloaded the minigun cannon on one of the two engines on the plane.

It exploded but the plane kept going.

"That planes gonna take off Noah!"

"I know, I got this!"

I reached my arm back into the missle turret and shot one at the side of the plane.

It put a huge hole in the side of the cabin, but it still kept going.

Jacob pulled up to the side of the plane and I got out of the turret.

"Noah where the hell are you going?!"

"See you on the flip side Jacob!" I said as I jumped off of the tank and into the hole in the side of the plane.

I held my breathe as I saw how fast we were going. I landed inside of the plane and it began to lift off the ground. Jacob pulled the tank away from the plane.

I pulled the P226 out of my pocket and scanned the airplane.

There was a group of guys to my right so I shot my P226 at them. I took them all down but one.

The last one pulled a pistol out of his pocket and began to point at me. I underhand threw a knife at him and it landed in his hand.

I tackled him to the ground and pulled the knife out of his hand. I stabbed him in the chest.

I pulled the knife out and looked around the plane. I saw a small room that was barricaded with steel bars.

I threw a grenade at the bottom of the door and took cover. The door exploded and I ran into the room.

I looked through the smoke and scanned the room, I saw one person laying on the ground while the other person ran towards me.

I shot the pistol at him but he swatted it out of my hand and turned it around to face me.

He kicked my knee sideways and pointed the gun at my forehead. He squinted his eyes and looked closely at me.

"Noah?"

The person was Spencer.

"Damn Spence, why you always gotta try and kill me?"

"Well the NWG will do that to ya." Spencer said as he reached his arm out to me. He pulled me to my feet and handed me my gun.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Spencer asked.

"Well me and Natsuki wanted to join the mile high club...."

Spencer squinted his eyes at me.

"I'm just kidding, I'm here to save you, and we might wanna go before we lose oxygen."

"Lose oxygen?!" Spencer said.

"Well yeah...it's not exactly to get inside a moving plane, so I made my own door."

Spencer walked past me into the cabin and saw the large hole in the wall.

"OH MY GOD NOAH!" He said.

Me and Spencer ran towards the cockpit. We took place on each side of the word. Spencer started counting down his fingers to breach the cockpit.

"3...2...1.." He whispered.

He kicked open the door to see that the co pilot had a shotgun. I shot the co pilot and my bullet went through him and into the windshield. The air caused papers to fly everywhere.

The pilot picked up a handgun but Spencer grabbed his arm. The pilot shot bullets into the dashboard as Spencer fought the gun out if his hands.

The dashboard began to flash and make horrible electrical sounds. Spencer got the gun and shot the pilot point blank in the head.

I grabbed the flight stick and tried to stablize the plane. It was no use.

The plane began to turn upside down and me and spencer ran towards the cabin.

"We gotta jump!" He said.

"Are you crazy?!" I said.

"My status says I am!"

I looked back into the cockpit and saw that the plane went upside down. Me and Spencer slammed into the roof of the plane.

"Noah!" Spencer yelled.

"What?!"

"It...it was worth it! It was a honor working with you!"

The plane began to nose dive into the ground. I closed my eyes as the ground crept closer.

"Spencer, it was an honor working with you too!" I said.

Time began to go slow as Spencer was on the roof with unconscious Felipe in his arms.

I saw a blur grab Spencer out of the plane. It looked like an angel.

It grabbed him quickly and then came back in the plane and grabbed me. I blacked out as I heard an explosion.

"O-Odysseus?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Odysseus is an O.G.

That wasn't Odysseus

Oooh, was that Mari-

NO SPOILS

Hehe

That's all I have for now! Bon Voyage!