Chapter Twenty-Five: Edge Of Danger

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah (Private Inferno)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Determined, Hopeful

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Natsuki?" I said.

Me, Spencer, and the girls all just passed through the portal and my vision slowly began to come back to me.

"Natsuki?!" I said. I rose up to my feet to see that we were in the science bay.
The truck was crashed inside of the building.

"You did it!" A voice said behind me. I felt something jump on me and wrapped it's arms around me.

The person let go of me and I saw that it was Natsuki.

"Natsuki...thank God you're okay..." I said as I gave her a hug.

We heard gunfire outside. I assume that it was Drew, Felipe, and Cosgrove. Sayori kicked open the door of the crashed truck.

"That was so much fun! Let's do that again!" She said.

Yuri got out after her. She looked like she was about to vomit. Jacob got out last and doubled over catching his breathe.

"Just another day in Paradise isn't it Noah?" He said.

"Heh heh, ain't it just." I said.

"W-What are you wearing? Why do you have so many guns?" Natsuki asked.

I looked down at my outfit and noticed that I was wearing my combat suit again.

"We need to get you all out of here." I said.

"Where's Spencer?" Jacob asked.

"That's a good question...where is Spencer?" I said. I began to walk around the truck to see two people on top of each other.

I heard weird sounds coming from them. They sounded like moans. That's when I noticed the two people were Spencer and Monika. They were making out.

"Uh, Spectre Frost?" I said.

Monika looked behind her and got up in a hurry. Spencer leaned his head up and looked at me.

"O-Oh sorry." He said as he got up. He fixed his NWG jacket as Monika rebuttoned her Blazer.

Monika's face was a bright shade of red and Spencer was just smiling.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but there's a bloody war outside and I REALLY don't want to lose the girls again" I said.

"Y-yeah, let's get to work." Spencer said. Monika giggled as Spencer walked away from her.

"You guys stay in here! Me and Spencer will handle this." I said.

"You want me to stay in here with them...?" Jacob asked.

"I mean...if you want?" I said a little confused. Jacob looked seductively over at Yuri while she fiddled with her hair.

"C'mon Noah." Spencer said.

He opened the door and we ran outside.

I could've sworn I heard Jacob say to Yuri, "You want to continue our session?" Before I ran out.

Me and Spencer met up with Drew and Cosgrove behind a concrete barrier.

"We're getting our ass handed to us!" Drew yelled.

"We can do this!" Spencer said.

"Where the hell is Felipe?" I asked.

Suddenly I saw a person jump off a building in slow motion. That person had two revolvers in his hands. He shot blackwater members as he landed towards the ground.