Chapter Ten: Life's Behind Me

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G. (Disavowed)

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Depressed

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh course I'm alive, why wouldn't I be?" Drew said while letting out a little laugh.

Something began to hurt in my chest when I remembered seeing Drew on the ground, bleeding. I was so used to him being dead.

"And I thought that I was the one drunk, Spencer over here thinks that I'm dead." Drew said. He lifted the beer towards his mouth a took a drink of it.

I lunged towards Drew and wrapped my arms around him. Drew was completely surprised by this.

"Wow, the leader of the NWG has a soft side huh?" Drew said sarcastically. He lowered one of his arms and put it on my back.

I pulled away and looked at Drew.

"Drew, I'm gonna need a shitload of help." I said.

"The generals are upstairs, would you like to speak with them?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said said.

"Who's your friends?" Drew asked.

"Oh, that's Noah and Jacob. They'll be assisting us on an operation. Can you ask Khalil to make a file for them?" I asked.

"Yeah, this must be pretty important." Drew said.

"You have no idea."

Drew and I walked down a hallway and Noah and Jacob followed behind me.

I began to hear them talk behind me, but I acted as if I didn't hear them.

"Did you get a look at Spencer's eyes?" Jacob whispered to Noah.

"Yeah...he looked like he was about to cry when he saw Drew." Noah responded.

"No I mean...that dude has seen some things. He looked as if he died before...or had even been to jail."

"Thats a very specific description." Noah said while letting out a chuckle.

"Yeah...I don't know what I'm saying sorry."

Me and Drew opened a door and it led to a large room. Two men were sitting at a large round table smoking cigars.

One wore a red bandana around his arm and the other a green one.

"Spectre Frost." The men said as they jumped to their feet. They saluted me and I waved my hand at them, signaling for them to sit down.

"At ease men." I said.

I sat down at the table and Noah and Jacob joined me.

"What's going on Frost?" Tex said to me.

"Tex...I have the operation of a lifetime." He said.

"What is it."

"We're invading the blackwater base. I'm willing to pay for the entire operation, we just need to get it done."

"Th-The entire operation?! Frost that'll be-"

"I know, I just want it done. We'll have the first assault start on half-tracks and horseback. Me and these two will fly in through a Blackhawk and secure this scine bay." I said. I slid a file that contained a blueprint of the blackwater base across the table.