Chapter Eleven: Hard Wired

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah

Affiliation: Not known (Peaceful)

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Optimistic, Hopeful

-----------------------------------------------------------

Khalil took me and Jacob to a dark room and started asking us a bunch of weird questions.

It was almost like a doctor's exam because he asked for our blood type, weight, height, birthday, eye color, stuff like that.

Soon he was finished and he slid me and Jacob a file.

"Agent inferno?" I asked.

"That's your codename. Your calling card will be the king of diamonds." Khalil said.

"And Jacob, you are the queen of hearts, and your I.D. is agent Zyclon." He added.

"Queen of hearts?!" He asked.

Khalil began to Snicker a little and I even let out a laugh.

"I-Its very fitting." I said while trying to hide my smile.

"This is some bullshit." Jacob said. Me and Jacob both picked up our files and walked out of the room.

I looked to my left to see Spencer leaning up against a wall with a cigarette in his hand. He was staring at the ground as if he was thinking really hard about something.

"Alright Spectre, what's the plan now."

"O-Oh, nothing. We just go home and wait until tomorrow. You got your equipment?" He asked.

I raised the black duffel bag towards him.

"We got enough here to rob Fort Knox." I said.

"Good, cause we're going somewhere 10 times harder." He said.

We all walked down the hallway and went outside. Spencer took one last puff of his cigarette and then dropped it on the ground.

"You're old enough to smoke?" I asked.

"Heh, you sound just like Monika." He said.

"Monika?"

"Yeah. You see me and you come from different universes. You had your own set of girls and I had mine." He said.

Spencer got into a black NWG SUV. I got into the front passenger seat and Jacob sat in the back.

"So...what happened to your girls. If you don't mind me asking?" Spencer said.

"Monika and Sayori they were..." I had trouble getting my words out as I remembered the gruesome sight.

"There was a ferris wheel that fell on them. They were just inches away from safety and..."

I just stopped talking as it was really hard to talk.

"Noah I'm...I'm so sorry."

"I-its fine..."

"Yuri she was...shot down like a fuckin animal by some sick freaks." Jacob added.

"And Natsuki?" Spencer asked.

"A man tried to shoot her. I jumped in front of the gun and it went straight through me...hitting Natsuki who I was trying to protect."

"Did...did she make it?" He asked.

"No...she um...she died in my arms. She kept telling me about how...she didn't want to die...I feel as if I failed her..." I said. The bottom of my eyes began to feel wet as I recalled the horrific events.