Chapter Three: Broken Glass

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G. (Disavowed)

Location: Universe A

Status: Alive, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

I left through the door and got into my signature black SUV. I looked at the side of it and admired the big "YUKON XL" on the side of it.

I got into the driver seat and drove off into the night to go to a familiar cemetery. I normally went at night time that way I wouldn't get shot or anything.

My friend Drew was buried there after he was...murdered by some goons sent by one of my ex best friend.

I parked my car in a park parking lot and walked through the park to the cemetery that was in the back.

On the walk there, Monika's seductive words rung through my head.

"I'll be waiting." I repeated in my head.

I would've have never guessed Monika to be such a seductive type. I remembered her sexy body figure as she walked up the steps.

Her long legs that went all the way up. She got legs, and she knows how to use them.

Especially her thicc thighs that had the tight stockings around them and her nice plump breas-

"Jeez Spencer quit being a pervert!" A voice said in my head.

"W-what the hell?" I said.

Suddenly Odysseus appeared in front of me, as an actual human form.

She was wearing her white robe with her golden hair that went all the way down to her waist. She looked angrily at me with her golden eyes.

"I can read your thoughts Spencer, you're excited to go back home to your darling Monika huh?" She said in a sarcastic voice.

Odysseus recently got the power to appear in my normal world, rather than just in my dream world.

However I was the only one who could see her so it would be awkward if she appeared in front of me when I was with the girls.

"D-Dont judge me!" I said flustered

"Oh I'm judging...and a little jealous." Odysseus said.

"And you're supposed to be an angel?"

"I can dream okay!"

I chuckled and Odysseus walked next to me as I visited Drew's grave. I stood before his headstone on a plain of grass and looked down at it.

I pulled out a small flower and put it in front of his headstone.

"Hey Drew...it's me. I know that if you were here you'd be celebrating with me..." I said sadly.

"Heh heh, we'd probably be getting drunk off our asses and cruzing in Todd's lowrider." I said while I laughed a little.

"Spencer I'm...still sorry that happened..." Odysseus said.

"Is...is he in heaven?" I asked.

"Yes, he's in his heaven. He's actually looking down at you right now."

I looked up into the sky and reached my hand out. It was helpful knowing that my best friend was watching over me.

"The hell are you doing?" A voice said from behind me. Suddenly Odysseus disappeared and I turned around to face the source of the voice.