Chapter One: Through The Glass Part I

Quick Note: Make sure to read these in order or they won't make sense.

1. Wait For Me To Come Home.
2. That's Amore
3. It Was A Good Day
4. The Pursuit Of Happiness
5. The Pain In My Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G. (Disavowed)

Location: Universe A

Status: Alive, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Take me higher Spencey!" Natsuki said. Without hesitation I picked up Natsuki and she sat on top of my shoulders.

"I thought I told you not to call me that!' I said.

"Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean I don't get to pick on you!" Natsuki said. She reached her hand down and tugged my cheek.

It was about a year after I escaped prison and such, and as a matter of fact, it was my birthday.

Natsuki decided to change her hair style since then. She still kept her hair clip in the front but her hair was longer in the back now.

Me and the girls were all walking in the mall. They asked me to take them there that way they could get me a present.

Natsuki wanted to have a better view of the place, so I let her sit on my shoulders. I was holding Sayori's hand in my right hand and Monika held onto her other hand.

It seemed like me and Monika were taking our kids out for shopping. Yuri however, was just walking next to us. She was still a little shy after all this time.

Luckily Yuri stopped cutting herself and she opened up to me more often. Some nights she would lay her head on my lap and tell me about what's bothering her.

I would just pat her head and tell her that everything will be alright. I recalled how that would always make her pretty smile appear.

"Let's go there!" Sayori said while jogging forward.

She was still hanging onto mine and Monika's hands so she practically drug us towards whatever she wanted to go see. Luckily Natsuki didn't fall off my shoulders.

Sayori drug us towards a small photo booth that would dispense four photos.

"C-Can we try it? Pleeeease?" Sayori asked.

"Sure Sayori." I said.

I set Natsuki down and got into the photo booth. Sayori and Monika squished in on my left and right. Yuri leaned in on the left side and Natsuki on the right.

"Say cheese!" I said.

The first photo was taken, and it displayed a picture of me and all the girls smiling at the camera.

The second photo was took, and it displayed Monika and Sayori kissing me on each one of my cheeks.

The third photo was took and it was of Monika, Yuri, and Sayori all giggling. I was blushing in the picture and Natsuki looked jealous.

In the fourth and final photo, it showed Monika and Sayori sitting next to me still smiling. Yuri however, leaned into the booth and layed a kiss on my forehead. It also showed Natsuki struggling to reach me to try and kiss me as well.

We all got out of the photo booth and the girls were still giggling.

"Awe look at him! He's blushing." Natsuki said in a mocking voice.