Chapter Twenty-Eight: Haven't Seen The Last

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Psycotic, Bloodthirsty

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hands in the air Genesis!"

"How about you kiss my Italian ass." I said as I put my hands in the air.

The soldier went up behind me and tied my hands together with a zip tie. They lifted up Felipe and put him the the back of a Jeep.

I looked over at the truck that Cosgrove and Rem were hiding in. They watched in terror as I was taken hostage.

I shook my head no, signaling Cosgrove to not come out and help me. I knew my time was up.

The blackwater soldier hit me in the back of my head with his gun and knocked me unconscious.

"Save us Spencer!" A voice said in my head as I fell towards the ground.

I woke up and noticed that I was in a bedroom of a sort. I heard a buzzing someone from the outside of the room.

It sounded...like a plane engine? Were we in an airplane?

I looked over at the door and noticed that it was reinforced with steel bars.

"There's no way I'm getting through that..." I said to myself. I looked around to see that Felipe was on the ground still wounded.

"Felipe!" I yelled as I crawled towards him.

"Damn Spectre...I could reeeeally us a drink right now." He said.

"We'll get that afterwards, I need to patch you up!" I said.

I opened Felipe's shirt to notice that the shot went straight through him. I took off my belt and wrapped it around his chest.

I put a cloth over both sides of the bullet hole and kept them there by tightening my belt.

"I...I didn't get shot in the face...did I?"

"N-No Felipe, you're still very handsome. Don't worry, when we get outta here we're gonna go crusin and we'll enjoy that glass if Scotch." I said while trying not to panick.

"I'd....I'd like that..." He said.

Felipe began to close his eyes. I panicked and put my ear up to his chest.

He still had a heartbeat, he just fell unconscious. I fell back and leaned my back up against the wall.

"Damn...I know I said it before but...I really need a damn vacation..." I said to myself.

"Spencer!" A voice said next to me. I turned to the source of the voice to see a golden blur tackle me.

"I...I hate you! I thought you died you idiot!" The person said as they tackled me on my back and hugged me tightly.

I turned my head to see the crying face of my guardian angel, Odysseus.

"Yeah I'm probably about to die again if you don't loosen your grip on me..." I said while I struggled to breathe.

Odysseus got off of me and scanned me up and down.

"You're...you're healed...how did you...?"

"I met some woman who leaned me a hand." I said.

I took off my jacket and placed it on the ground.

"Hey Odysseus." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Was it me, or Noah who existed in this dimension?" I asked.

"It was...you. You see you and Noah have the same traits, the traits that I like. That's why I chose you two to be the destroyer of the third eye."

"So where's the other...me?"

"Michael killed you. In this dimension, he drowned you in an ocean after he killed your girlfriend...."

"Taylor?"

"Yes... unfortunately."

I began to chuckle a little bit to myself.

"Well they don't call me 'Frost The Unkillable' for nothing."

Odysseus began to giggle a little bit. It felt good to see her smiling face for once. It made me feel...better on the inside.

I got up on my feet and walked over to the steel bar door. I tugged on the bar, but it was no use. I wasn't getting out  here.

"Where are we Spencer?" Odysseus asked.

"Somewhere that you don't want to be...I'd get out of here if I were you."

"W-Why?"

"These guys are blackwater and I think we're in an airplane. They're probably gonna take me to some secret place and torture me for months."

"Spencer...N-No...you can't..."

"I need you to help Noah Odysseus..." I said.

"Spencer I just got you back...please...please don't go..."

"Odysseus...I'm sorry..." I said.

"I...I can't lose another one..." Odysseus said.

"What do you mean Odysseus?"

"You and Noah...are the only ones to be successful on destroying the third eye. The other two people refused to do it and their dimensions were destroyed."

"Odysseus...I'm so sorry."

"Spencer...please... please don't leave me. I can't stand this..."

"I need to do this Odysseus...I'm sorry."

Odysseus began to wheep a little and I walked towards her.

"O-Odysseus...can I ask for one more thing?" I said.

"A-Anything Spencer..." She said.

I pulled Odysseus towards me by her back, our faces just inches apart.

I placed my lips on Odysseus's, taking her by complete surprise. Her lips were soft and warm, exactly what I thought kissing an angel would feel like.

Odysseus closed her eyes, that way she would enjoy the kiss. Her wings extended outward from her back and fluttered while I held her close to me and our lips touched each others.

The plane jerked forward and knocked me over on my feet. I caught Odysseus that way she wouldn't hurt herself.

Odysseus hugged me one more time and whispered something in my ear.

"Spencer... please don't die..."

Odysseus began to disappear and the plane seemed to move faster.

I just stayed on the ground as I began to fly away. I looked out the window to see that we were going down the runway.

BOOM!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

You know what I always wondered?

What's that?

I always wondered if Monika purposely made herself look sexually appealing to please the player. Like notice how none of the other girls wear stockings. Did she program those on herself that way the player would find her sexy?

Holy shit...WHY ARE WE NOT RESEARCHING THIS.

Thats all I have for now! Bon Voyage!