Chapter Thirty: Holy War

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah (Private Inferno)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and felt a cold sensation in my shoes. I looked down and saw that I was on the shore of a beach.

I looked up and saw that Spencer and Felipe were laying in the sand.

"Spencer...let's not...do that...ever again." I said.

"It's just another day in Paradise." Spencer said.

I stood up and doubled over. I coughed up some water and spit it on the ground.

"How is Felipe?" I asked.

"He's still breathing...what's that?" Spencer said.

I heard a buzzing in the distance. Me and Spencer saw a tank come over the horizen and drove towards us.

"That's our ride." I said.

"Jeez Noah, a tank?"

"Why not?"

The tank stopped right next to us and Jacob got out if it. He laughed as he walked towards me.

"Noah you are one crazy S.O.B you know that?"

"Only the finest." I said.

We shared a laugh as the backdoors of the tank opened. Natsuki ran out with tears at the base of her eyes.

"N-Noah! You did it!" Natsuki said as she ran towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't mention it."

"N-Noah..." Natsuki said.

"Y-Yes?"

"I know we just met...but...will you...will you go out with me?" Natsuki said.

I giggled and crouched down in front of Natsuki.

"Yes Natsuki..." I said.

A smile stretched across Natsuki's face and she gave me a soft kiss on my lips. If she's like this now, I wonder what's she'll be like when we restore her memories.

I looked over at Spencer and he had his arms crossed. He was letting out a nervous laugh. I guess he just realized something, because there was pain in his eyes.

"Anyway let's get the hell outta here, I'm tired of this place already." Jacob said.

"Yeah, let's go."

Me and Natsuki held hands as we walked towards the tank. I walked about 5 steps until it felt like something stabbed me in the back.

I fell to my knees and looked over at Spencer. He was on his knees as well.

"G-Ah!" I yelled in pain. I looked up and saw Crystalline appear next to Spencer. She touched him and he passed out.

She walked towards me and touched me too. I blacked out, the last thing I heard was Natsuki screaming my name.

"Noah? Noah?! NOAH?!"

I woke up with my face on the ground. I looked up to see that the ground was pitch black.

I looked around and saw that we were surrounded by purple mountains.

"Spencer?!" I called out.

"Where the hell are we?"

I looked over at Spencer to see that he was the person who said that.

"Damn it Crystalline, show yourself!" I yelled.

Suddenly a purple twister appeared in front of me and Spencer. The twister cleared to reveal a sexy demon. Unfortunately that sexy demon...angel... fallen angel thing was Crystalline.

"As you wish Noah." She said.

"What do you want from us Crystalline?!" Spencer said.

"What? Do you think this is some sort of fairy tail where the good guys win?" Crystalline said.

"Well I mean, this is one of Gustave's stories so most of the time it has a depressing ending." I said while I looked at the reader.

"The hell are you looking at, Noah?" Spencer said.

"Oh nothing."

"Not to mention after what me and Noah did in that...erotic dream he had." Crystalline said while she touched her breasts with her hand.

"Noah?" Spencer said.

"She disguised herself as Natsuki, I didn't know I swear!" I said in a defensive tone.

"Now I will figure out what scares you two the most, good luck boys." Crystalline said as she walked away.

Suddenly the ground began to rumble. A monster appeared out of the ground and roared at us.

The damn thing was about 100 ft tall. I pulled back the slide on my gun and aimed it at it.

"Spencer...any ideas?!" I said.

"Just one, keep it busy!" He said as he pulled a sabre out.

"What do you mean keep it busy?!" I said.

I shot at the monster but it seemed to only make it madder. It swatted it's hand on the ground and almost knocked me over.

Spencer ran up the monsters arm with his sword. He ran up it's shoulder and jumped on it's head.

He jumped on it's face and stabbed it's eye. The monster began to fall to the ground as Spencer continued to cut up it's face.

It fell to the ground and made the ground shake. Spencer slid down it's face and ran towards me.

"That was easy." I said.

"Yeah...it's odd." Spencer said.

The monster began to disappear into the air. I heard a voice in the distance and turned to face it.

I turned around to see Natsuki running towards me full speed. She looked as if she was about to cry.

"Noah!!" She screamed as she ran towards me.

"Natsuki!" I said as I ran towards her. I crouched down and wrapped my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around me and cried into my shoulder.

She let go of me and I looked at her face.

"I...I love you Noah." She said.

"I...I love you too Natsuki!" I said.

Suddenly I saw blood cover Natsukis face. I turned around to see Spencer holding a gun.

He just...shot Natsuki...in the face...

"SPENCER!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

WHAT THE HELL Melon

Hehe

That's all I have for now! Bon Voyage!