Chapter Twelve: The Night Of Our Lives

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Depressed, Hopeless

-----------------------------------------------------------

SPICE WARNING!

I sat down on the couch and watched as Jacob and Noah walked to their rooms. I pulled the matress out from the couch and layed on it.

I felt a pressure on my face but I still stared at the ceiling. It seemed that someone was poking me.

"What do you want Odysseus?" I asked.

"How did you know it was me???" She asked in an annoyed voice.

"I don't know any other mischivious angels." I said.

"Then that's a good thing." Odysseus said while smirking.

I sat up on the matress and leaned my back against the wall.

"Spencer...what's the matter?" Odysseus asked.

"That logo on the men that shot at Yuri, Natsuki, Noah, and Jacob.....that was the NWG logo..."

"I-I know but...you didn't exist in that dimension. The NWG was led by someone else."

"Who Odysseus? Who was it?" I asked.

"I-I don't know...whoever it is...has the ability to jump dimensions though."

"Wait so...he/she could be in this dimension?" I asked.

"Yes...and I think he or she is working for my sister..." Odysseus said.

"Whoever it was must've been pretty damn smart to manipulate the NWG to shoot down innocent people." I said.

"We'll... we'll find them."

"I hope so..."

I layed down on my bed and pulled the blanket over myself. I noticed that Odysseus was still laying next to me.

"Can...can I lay here with you? I'm not used to being in this dimension yet." She said.

"Sure Odysseus, just don't hog the blanket." I said.

Odysseus giggled and layed next to me. It was hard to sleep next to her because her skin literally glowed.

I began to have a dream, and my vision slowly appeared around me.

I was standing on top of a feild of grass looking down at a headstone.

"Wait..am I?"

I was back in my universe. I was still staring at Drew's grave. Then something came to me.

"I...I can change this!" I yelled. I suddenly bolted out of the cemetery and through the park.

I ran into the parking lot and practically ripped my door open. I started my car and slammed on the gas.

I ran every red light and made my way to my house. I got out of my car and ran into the house. There was still only one light on.

The door was locked this time, but I pulled out my keys and unlocked it. I pulled out my Beretta out of my jacket and ran inside.

I hurried upstairs and opened Yuri's door. She was sound asleep...

I opened Sayori's door...and she was also sleeping. As a matter of fact, she was smiling.

I opened Natsuki's door and saw her sleeping like everyone else. She was cuddling the stuffed animal I got her from the mall all that time ago.

"What's...what's going on here..." I said.