Chapter Six: Shattered Dreams Part II

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah

Affiliation: Not Known (Peaceful)

Location: Universe B

Status: Alive, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

After going through Natsuki's whole massacre on my arm about how she's not cute, we eventually made it to the carnival.

"Let's go Noah!" Natsuki said as she tugged my arm.

She drug me over to a small carnival game. Jacob walked over to me and whispered something into my ear.

"I'll keep the girls busy while you and Natsuki have your date." He said softly.

"Thanks man, I owe you one." I said.

"Just add it to the list." He said jokingly.

He walked away with Yuri next to him. Sayori and Monika followed closely behind him.

Natsuki looked at the prizes that you could win in the game. She was amazed at a bright pink prize that you can win. It was a pink elephant. She looked over at me.

"Can we play this game Noah?" She asked almost shyly

"Yeah sure Natsuki." I said.

The game was simple. You knock over a stack of cups with a ball and if you knock over all three, you win a prize.

I gave the attendant five dollars and he handed Natsuki 3 heavy balls. She threw the ball at a stack of cups full force and it knocked it over.

She threw the ball at the 2nd stack and she hit them too.

She threw the ball at the 3rd stack and it hit them. However she didn't knock over all the cups.

"Awe sorry sweetheart, you need to knock over all the cups to win the prize." The attendant said while he picked up the fallen cups.

"Awe..." Natsuki said sadly. She began to walk away defeated until I layed down another five dollars on the table.

"Let me try." I said.

The attendent smirked and handed me three heavy balls just like Natsuki. He finished stacking the cups and I looked intently at them.

I threw the ball full force at the first stack and it sent the cups flying.

I did the same thing with the 2nd stack.

"Woah!" Natsuki said. I turned around to face her.

"If you think that's cool, watch this." I said. I didn't turn around to face the cups, I just threw the ball behind me and heard a crashing sound.