Chapter Twenty-Four: Not Yet...

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Doki Doki Literature Club

Status: Alive, Recovering, Traumatized

-----------------------------------------------------------

I heard a crack come from upstairs.

"Was that...Noah?" I asked myself.

"F-Frost! Pick up the bloody radio already!" I heard a voice over the radio.

The person was Drew, and he was contacting me from the normal world.

"What's going on Drew?" I asked.

"The bastards brought a fockin tank! Felipe is here is he wants to speak with you! Hurry the hell up!" Drew said over the radio.

I heard rustling as Drew handed Felipe the radio.

"Spencer my friend!" He said in a cheerful voice.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you dare die in there my friend, you still owe me that glass of Scotch."

I chuckled about how we were in the middle of a war, and Felipe was talking about liqour.

"I wouldn't dream of it my friend, we'll be out soon!" I said.

Felipe turned off the radio and I ran upstairs. I turned the hallway and saw Noah running with Monika and Natsuki. They were running in my direction.

"Noah!" I yelled.

Suddenly the ground began to crack in front of Noah and the girls. Monika ran over the crack to safety, but Natsuki and Noah were still in the danger zone.

Noah threw Natsuki to safety and sacrificed himself.

"Oh no..." I said. I bolted towards Noah and slid on the ground.

I closed my eyes shut.

"Oh no...oh no...oh no..." I said.

"Spencer!" A voice said.

I opened my eyes to see that I was hanging over the edge. I looked down and saw that I was hanging onto Noah's arm as he hung over a pool of flames.

I...I caught him...

"Noah, I got you don't worry." I said. I pulled Noah over the edge and to safety.

"Oh my God Noah!" Natsuki said as she ran at him. She wrapped her arms around Noah and began kissing his cheek nonstop.

Noah began to chuckle about that. Natsuki realized what she was doing and her face turned bright red.

"Ugh gross! What did you do to me?!" Natsuki said as she pushed Noah's shoulder.

I let out a laugh as I saw Noah and Natsuki's cute relationship. It reminded me of...

"Thanks for saving Noah...whoever you are..." A voice said next to my ear. I felt a soft sensation on my cheek.

I looked to my left to see a bright pair of emerald green eyes staring at me. It was Monika...and she just kissed me...the real Monika.

"M-Monika?" I asked.

She smiled at me sweetly and walked away.

"Spencer, let's get going." Noah said. He reached his hand out to me and pulled me to my feet.

"Let's do this." I said.

Me, Noah, Monika, and Natsuki all ran out of the building. We looked around to see that Jacob, Sayori, and Yuri are nowhere to be seen.

We heard a crashing behind us and the school building collapsed on itself.

"Y-Yuri...Sayori?" Monika said as she looked at the collapsed building. I guess she thought they were still in there.

I heard a roar of an engine as a semi truck rolled around the corner. It rammed a car out of the way as it came towards us.

I saw Sayori hanging out the window yelling "WOO HOO."

Jacob was driving the truck with Yuri and Sayori next to him. The truck had a flatbed trailer behind it.

Jacob stopped the truck in front of us.

"Take these and let's go!" Jacob said as he threw me a Ghalil.

"Where the hell did you get a truck?" I asked.

"Found it..." Jacob said.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Noah asked.

Jacob looked in the rearview mirror and then looked back at us.

"You don't want to be around to meet these guys." Jacob said as he pointed behind the trailer. I saw in the distance a horde of LFS monsters running towards us.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. I climbed on the trailer and Noah got on too. I helped Monika up and Noah helped Natsuki.

Jacob jerked the truck forward and started accelerating full speed. The LFS monsters were starting to catch up.

I threw Noah one of my magazines and he loaded his AUG. Monika and Natsuki watched in awe as we shot the LFS off the back of our trailer.

"They're getting a little close!" I said.

"Too close for comfort!" Noah yelled back to me.

Jacob took a sharp turn and I began to fall of the trailer.

"Oh shit!" I said.

Time seemed to go slow as I fell, but a hand reached out to me and grabbed my shirt. It was Noah.

"We're not done yet!" Noah said as he pulled me back in the trailer.

"Just getting started." I said. I tossed Noah a grenade and he pulled the pin on it. He threw it off the trailer and it exploded, killing LFS units.

"Drew open that damn portal!" I yelled into my radio.

"What's your location!?"

"WFA: 7, 3, 7, 1, 1, 2."

A blue portal formed in front of the truck and Jacob began to drive though it.

"Hold on!" Jacob yelled.

Natsuki ran towards Noah and latched onto him in fear. Monika held onto a steel bar that was on the truck. I crouched down and tried to keep my balance.

Suddenly my vision faded to black as blue swirls flashed before my eyes.

"We...we did it..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

So a healed friendship between the two?

Well yeah, I mean if somebody killed Spencer's Monika, I'm pretty sure that he'd kill Noah if he thought that he did it.

Yeah, you can't really blame him.

That's all I have for now! Bon Voyage!