Chapter Twenty-Six: What I've Become

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Universe C

Status: Alive, Psycotic, Bloodthirsty

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Felipe, you're with me, got it?" I said.

"Just like old times my friend!" Felipe said.

Me and Felipe started running towards the CRAM systems.

I popped the magazine out of my ghalil and put a new one in.

"My friend, what is a CRAM?" Felipe asked.

"It stands for counter rocket, artillery, and morter. Basically it's one of those big ass miniguns that shred anything they see in the sky."

"And we're gonna shoot down the AC 130 with that?"

"Got any better ideas?"

"Unfortunately...no."

Me and Felipe climbed up to the top of a tower. There was a large object covered with a tarp. Felipe pulled off the tarp to reveal a large minigun.

 Felipe pulled off the tarp to reveal a large minigun

"Yep, this'll work!" Felipe said.

"I'll get on the control module, tell me where the thing is okay?" I said.

"Alright I'm on it."

I ran towards the control room and rammed the door open with my shoulder.

There were two guys in there so I shot one of them with Cosgrove's M1911. The other one ran at me with a knife but I ran out of the way and shot him too.

"Sheesh...I need a vacation..." I said, out of breathe.

"Spencer my friend! Today is not a good day to die! The AC 130 can see us!" Felipe called from outside.

"I'm on it, hold on!"

I ran over to the control module and turned the cannon to face the AC 130.

"It's locking onto us Spencer!" Felipe yelled.

"I'm on it! I'm on it!"

The barrels on the minigun began to spin as it warmed up.

"It's firing!" Felipe said. I looked up through the mounted camera on the the gun and saw that the AC 130 dropped a missle.

I locked onto the dropping missle.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

The scary yet satisfying minigun from the CRAM shredded the missle. I moved the cannon to Target the AC 130.

I ran outside to meet Felipe. He was looking up into the sky. I saw as thousands of orange bullets flew towards the AC 130. The thing exploded mid flight as pieces of the plane landed towards the earth.