Chapter Nine: A Brand New Day

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G. (Disavowed)

Location: Unknown, possible different universe

Status: Alive, Depressed

-----------------------------------------------------------

My vision started to come back to me. I was practically blinded by Odysseus a second ago.

She said that she could help me get the girls back and told me to take her hand, and now I'm here.

I looked around and noticed that I was in a dark warehouse. I looked around and didn't see Odysseus anywhere.

I began to walk around and I found a small mirror on the wall. I looked into it and noticed that I looked... different.

"Holy shit...I look like I'm 17 again." I said. I looked into the mirror and noticed that my outfit has changed.

I was wearing my old NWG jacket with the ace of spades patch on the front. I had a blue bandana wrapped around my arm and a pair of Rey bands hanging from my breast pocket.

I panicked when I noticed something wasn't in my pocket. I reached into my pocket and luckily, I found the thing I was looking for.

I pulled out a small purple box. I opened it to reveal a shiny wedding ring.

"I'm...I'm coming girls." I said.

I walked out of the room and began to look around. The warehouse had rooms but they weren't very big.

I looked down at the ring again.

"As soon as I get her back, I'm gonna propose to her...the girl of my dreams, who's name is-"

BOOM!

"What the hell was that?!" I asked myself. It sounded like it came from the room that I appeared in.

I pulled out my Beretta and saw two people standing by a window. I stealthily snuck up behind them and pointed my gun at them.

I pushed the clip into my gun and it made a click sound. The two men slowly turned around to face me.

"Who the hell are you?" I said

They remained silent and one of them looked intently at my jacket. It seemed like he was trying to read my codename.

"I asked you a question son." I said while I pulled the hammer back on my gun.

"Put that damn gun down Spencer." Odysseus said as she walked towards me and the two men.

She put her hand on top of mine and lowered my arms.

"Care to explain to me who these people are?" I asked.

"That's Noah, and that's Jacob." Odysseus said while pointing at them with their respective names.

"Noah, Jacob, that's Spencer." She said.

"That's one hell of a first impression you had." Jacob said jokingly.

"This is the Noah that was from the alternate dimension?" I asked.

"In the flesh." Noah said as he reached his hand out to me. I holstered my Beretta in my jacket and shook Noah's hand.

"I trust that Odysseus put in a good word for me?" He asked.

"Oh boy I tell ya, she was sooooooo heartbroken when she thought you died." I said while snickering.

"N-No I wasn't!" Odysseus said. Her face was a bright shade of pink.

"Now Spencer...if you don't mind me asking...how are we getting back in this game." Jacob asked.

I looked over at Odysseus and she was trying to be nonchalant. She wasn't supposed to tell them about that.

"Look we have to invade an entire god damn military base if we're gonna get anywhere near that portal. I don't think any of you will be up for that task." I said, trying to deter them from wanting to go.

"Spencer look...I just need the girls back...I'll do anything I swear." Noah said.

I looked him in the eyes and noticed something about him. He has seen some things just like I have, he probably knows some things too, but overall, he shared the same feelings that I had for the girls.

"Look, I'll speak to some contacts about this and I'll see what I can do." I said.

"Thank you Spencer..." Noah said.

"First things first though...we need to find a ride." Jacob said.

"Yeah that's gonna be an issue." I said.

Me, Noah, and Jacob began to walk out of the warehouse. The bright sun shined over all of us.

I looked around for a proper car that we could use. I looked across the street and noticed five men get out of a black van.

The all had assault rifles and they ran into a bank to try and rob it. There was one man sitting and waiting in the van.

Jacob and Noah looked at me and I smirked at them.

"I got this." I said.

I ran over to the left side of the car and punched the window of the car. The glass broke and I grabbed the driver.

I put my hand behind his head and shoved it into the steering wheel, knocking him unconscious. I unlocked the door and opened it.

I pulled the man out onto the ground and Noah and Jacob watched in awe.

I got in the driver seat and looked at them.

"Let's go!" I said.

They ran over to the van and Noah got into the passenger seat. Jacob got into the back and closed the doors.

Noah grabbed an M16 that was on the floor and layed it in his lap. I stepped on the gas and ran away with the van.

I looked in the rearview mirror to see that the men came out of the bank, and were confused on where their van went.

Suddenly a bunch of police crusers came around the corner and the men dropped to their knees, while me, Noah, and Jacob escaped in their van.

"Hahaha suckers!" Noah said in an evil voice.

"What goes around comes around." I said.

I began to drive off into the distance. Hopefully the NWG existed in this universe too.

I drove to the NWG headquarters, which was a small apartment building at the time.

The lights were on and there were a couple SUVs sitting outside with the NWG logo sprawled across the good.

I opened the door and a bunch of NWG agents looked at me.

"Well look who it is!" Drew said as he walked towards me. He was holding a beer in his hand.

My mind was accessing the fact that Drew...was alive.

"Drew...you're...you're alive!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Luckily Spencer didn't shoot Noah so that's good.

Well yeah I'm pretty sure this story would be awkward if Noah just died in the first chapter.

Good point Melon, good point.

That's all I have for now! Bon Voyage!