Chapter Four: These Mistakes Are Mine Alone

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G. (Disavowed)

Location: Universe A

Status: Alive, Decreased Psychological Level

-----------------------------------------------------------

I looked down at Monika and closed her eyes. I slowly got up and walked away.

I went into Yuri's room and grabbed Monika's golden revolver, which was still on top of the safe that we had our money in.

I grabbed the hard liquor that Khalil gave me from off the floor and went down to my kitchen.

I sat down on the floor and drank the liqour. I ended up sitting there for an hour crying to myself and getting drunk. I looked down at the revolver and picked it up.

"Cheers to me I suppose..." I said as I lifted the revolver towards my head.

"What are you doing?!" Odysseus said as she appeared in front of me. She ran towards me and yanked the revolver from my hand.

"Can a guy kill himshelf in peace around herr?" I said, slurring my words.

"Why are you trying to kill yourself?!" Odysseus said.

"Heh take a look upstairs." I said. I began to laugh hysterically that turned into light sobs.

Odysseus's eyes began to glow and a look of horror came over her face. I guess she can see things through walls.

"Spencer...oh my God what did you do?!"

"I didn't do shit...it's probably your... FOCKIN...sister." I said still drunk.

"This...this...this isn't supposed to happen...oh my God." Odysseus said.

"Well yeah, and it did happen sunshine. Now can I have that gun back now?"

"Spencer I can't just let you...Kill yourself..." Odysseus said.

"And why's that? I have no point in living anymore. I never asked for this. As a matter of fact, since you control my dreams, why did you give me that dream while I was in that coma?!" I said angrily.

"That's..."

"What? You get me emotionally attached to girls and then take them away from me?!"

"I needed your help with the third eye! I needed to give you a reason to help me!"

"Well you know what! Fuck the third eye! And fuck you for getting me caught into this!" I said. I got up and tried to grab the gun from Odysseus's hand.

"Spencer please...I can fix this I swear." She said.

"How's that?! Because I'm drawn to a fuckin blank!"

"I can take you to an alternate reality... You can save everyone!" She said.

I stopped trying to get the gun from Odysseus and looked at her intently.

"Go on..." I said in a serious voice.

"It's...the last reality that has the third eye in it...but you'll have to defeat Crystalline..."

"And why do I give a damn?"

"Because this reality takes place 2 years ago, before Cosgrove was possessed by my sister. You can save Drew and Cosgrove."

I recalled how blackwater also had that portal that could allow you to enter games.

"So I could...take over the blackwater base again...and save the girls...but would they remember me?" I asked.

"I'll restore everyone's memories...but you'll have to go into the game without me..."

"Deal..." I said.

"You'll have to take on my sister once and for all Spencer...are you sure?"

"I'm..."

I looked down at my blood soaked clothes and hands.

"I'm positive..."

"Alright, Spencer. Take my hand."

I took Odysseus's hand and her eyes began to glow golden. Her hand was very warm to the touch.

A bright flash came over my eyes.

"It's time."

Transmission End

-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors Notes:

*Sniff*

Are you crying?

N-No! Someone's cutting onions in here or something!

That last chapter was pretty emotional I must say.

Especially that outro

Hey I have an idea, let's combine our outros.

Okay.

That's all if have for now! Bon Voyage!