Credits

Author's Note:

Throughout my entire life I have never received so much support from so many people.

I was never really good at much, like sports or math or anything like that. I thought that I couldn't really do much.

So I wrote, and I wrote a lot. I finally gained the confidence to post it on a public server that way people could read my works.

And boy did you guys like it, so thank you so much.

Here's the credits and stuff.

And keep smiling, keep writing, and stay positive my friends.

-Gustave Sautee.

Characters Monika, Sayori, Yuri, and Sayori all beling to team salvato. I did not make them myself, however I wrote about them.

All music used in these stories belong to their owners.

All fan art belongs to it's respective owners, I'm not that talented.

Jacob and Noah belongs to hwest36, I did not make those characters. Make sure to check our his characters in his own stories. They're pretty great.

Spencer, Khalil, Drew, Cosgrove, Odysseus, Crystalline, Maricana, NWG, TFS, and any other side characters or organizations that I didn't mention were developed my me. However you may see them referenced in other people's stories so that's pretty cool.

Plot, story, and ideas developed by me and hwest36.

Thank you so much for reading.

Special shout-out to my cool followers that helped me make this story.

Evi1rainb0w
i_has_cakez
didlydog
Sukachay
diplodo2
SneakyFrenchy
Hulkchao
Jack_The_Ripper8
ArnoldXHelga
FradeyFries
Bubba102604
Bluebird61005

Special Message to hwest36

It was my greatest honer making this story with you. I loved everything about it from start to finish. If I would have never read your awesome story, this collab would have never existed.

Thank you for being such a good author, writer, and most of all, thank you for being my friend. Keep on writing your awesome stories.

-Gustave S.

I honestly really hate to end this story. I have an idea for another one but I don't want my readers to be like "Okay Gustave, you're just milking the series now."

Anyway, Bon Voyage!