Chapter Two: Through The Glass Part II

ID Imput: CLASSIFIED, Spencer (Spectre Frost)

Affiliation: N.W.G. (Disavowed)

Location: Universe A

Status: Alive, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

I looked towards the source of the sound. It was a woman standing and pulling her purse away from a man.

"S-spencer that's..." Monika said.

"That's Scarlett." I said finishing Monika's sentence.

"And the man...that's Hector."

Hector, who was Sayori's ex boyfriend, was robbing my mother, who tried to rob me.

I began to laugh hysterically to myself. Monika walked infront of me and I looked deeply into her emerald green eyes.

"Spencer...do the right thing here..."

"But she deserves it..."

"Pwease? For me?" She said in a seductive voice. She leaned forward towards me that way her breasts would press again my chest.

"Fffffine..." I said a little annoyed.

"Show them who's boss!" Monika said excitedly. I began to walk over to Hector and Scarlett.

"Surprise mutha-fucka." I said as I shoved Hector to the ground. He looked up at me in terror.

He remembered me. I bent over and grabbed him by his shirt. I lifted him to his feet and looked him in the eyes.

"Didn't you learn your lesson last time?" I said as I cocked my hand back.

He looked at Sayori who was standing far away, and then back at me.

"I...I.." He struggled to get his words out.

I let go of Hector and put my fist in front of me.

"Now you better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up." I said.

"You...you guys are crazy! Get away from me!" Hector said as he ran away full speed. I guess I really scared him.

"Oh Spencer I knew you would save me! You were always so brave and-" Scarlett began to talk but I cut her off.

"Shut up Scarlett." I said. I remembered what she did and I was still pissed.

"Why I never...how dare you speak to me like that!"

"Walk away before I change me mind."

With that, Scarlett walked away with her purse in the opposite direction of Hector.

Natsuki, Yuri, Sayori, and Monika watched in the distance and clapped their hands together.

I walked towards them and Sayori poked my arm.

"Spencer is my herooooo." Sayori said as she hugged my arm.

Monika just giggled and walked over to me.

"Thank you Spencer." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We walked towards the food court and we all sat down. Monika pulled out a small chocolate cake and placed it on the table.

She lit a candle on the cake that displayed "20" and began to sing Happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Spencey, happy birthday to you!" The girls sang in unison.